WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE… 🙋🏿‍♂️

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 5,845 Views
1673573917213.jpeg

34 F

we are at 200% of snow pack

Damn! That’s too hot for January…
Just ran into older couple in Publix sandwich line. Seen I ordered an Italian Hoagie, and wife said oh that's on sale for $7.99. Yes and they are good. Thought they appeared new to the area so asked how long living here? They said just here for a week looking at homes.

So had to ask where from, Syracuse, NY. SS, that's why I would live dealing with 80 in January. I think Tron might be playing with you :dunno:

Just ran into older couple in Publix sandwich line. Seen I ordered an Italian Hoagie, and wife said oh that's on sale for $7.99. Yes and they are good. Thought they appeared new to the area so asked how long living here? They said just here for a week looking at homes.

So had to ask where from, Syracuse, NY. SS, that's why I would live dealing with 80 in January. I think Tron might be playing with you :dunno:
$7.99 for an Italian Hoagie ??? What size?

I think Tron is legit … He’s my guy. “No Homo”

They actually had a sale here prior to the China Virus for a foot long Italian hoagie for $3.99 on Tuesdays at Shop ‘n Save. They would sell out in minutes… They were very good ! Actually had to put a maximum of three that you could buy …

$7.99 for an Italian Hoagie ??? What size?

I think Tron is legit … He’s my guy. “No Homo”

No of course @Tron is, just saying thinking he might not hating on hot weather as much his post stated. Or maybe he really does hate it being 80 in January. :dunno:
intro-1642002044.jpg

I'm guessing roughly 10"? Boar's Head cold cuts. Also when they ask what you want on it I always say just put the oil and oregano on the bread first. For us better to get oregano and oil taste in every bite.

No of course @Tron is, just saying thinking he might not hating on hot weather as much his post stated. Or maybe he really does hate it being 80 in January. :dunno:
intro-1642002044.jpg

I'm guessing roughly 10"? Boar's Head cold cuts. Also when they ask what you want on it I always say just put the oil and oregano on the bread first. For us better to get oregano and oil taste in every bite.
That looks fukking delicious !!! 😋