WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE… 🙋🏿‍♂️

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 5,886 Views

1671818670115.png

Pure shit here. Snow and heavy winds. I’m in my restaurant drinking beer and selling gift cards. I am still opening for the evening but I personally checked out an hour ago lol.

My whole condo building is whistling and shaking like crazy. I'm supposed to head to QC tomorrow morning.

It’s going to be 43 degrees when I wake up in the morning. Had to dig out the cold weather clothes bin!!! LETS FOKKEN GO, BABY!

:bitcoin:

A5A2AB0D-E777-4BFF-97FD-C779645CA4F1.jpeg

No snow right now in Toronto, just windy, but I asked my buddy who lives in Kingston (halfway to QC) and he says there's zero visibility right now and it's still getting worse. Jesus. This is his footage as of ~45 mins ago:

That's scary cold Matty! Didn't turn the heat on last night and read only 62 degrees so wasn't as bad as I thought. Put it up tp 65 now just to get the chill out and MrsM is lighting candles all over the place. Something about it feels more like Christmas. :dunno:

Presently says 41 outside with 15 MPH though it appears more. High of 48 not good enough.

Tons of roads including the major highway (401) were closed all day. Going to QC wasn't even an option today. Should be ok tomorrow but I don't know how quickly the 401 is gonna get cleared.

Somewhere called Paisley, ON:

FB_IMG_1671931789224.jpg

@Blitty Merry Christmas, pal

Are widespread rolling blackouts a thing in Nashy or just another internet click bait thing?

@Blitty Merry Christmas, pal

Are widespread rolling blackouts a thing in Nashy or just another internet click bait thing?
Merry Xmas brother.

It’s true. But NES notifies everyone that they will turn off for 10min every hour, so the grid doesn’t get overloaded.

I’ve only experienced 3 outages for a few min. Not bad.

On the 401 eastbound. It's fine. 🤷‍♂️ Nice day for a 400mi/700km drive. 🌞🚙