• Views 741 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
NHL announces 56-game season starting Jan. 13, divisional realignment

To account for the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the league’s six Canadian teams will play in their own division.

The Bruins will play in the East, along with the Sabres, Devils, Islanders, Rangers, Flyers, Penguins, and Capitals.

The other divisional alignments are as follows:

North: Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg

West: Anaheim, Arizona, Colorado, Los Angeles, Minnesota, St. Louis, San Jose, Las Vegas

Central: Carolina, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Florida, Nashville, Tampa Bay

The Bruins in our division - ouch.

I saw that division stuff. First thought it's kinda cool, but then realized it's gonna suck for betting

Tully, how do you feel about the Bruins?

On paper, they seem like a playoff lock. Am I crazy to think they can be a team to seriously disappoint this year?

Preds will dominate Central.

Tampa and Dallas might be slight speed bumps.

Tully, how do you feel about the Bruins?

On paper, they seem like a playoff lock. Am I crazy to think they can be a team to seriously disappoint this year?

pasternak and Marchand out for the start of the season. What is rask mindset. Will he quit on the team again. I think realignment division is more difficult. Pittsburgh, philly and Washington are playoffs teams. Need to be top 4 in new division to make playoffs. Islanders are a tough team, I expect rangers to much improved. I think the bruins might struggle a bit. They got enough talent to make the pjsyoffs but their cup window is over

Top left, lower left, top right then wayyyyy behind is lower right