We finally made it.

• Start date
  • Replies 124 Comments
  • Views 12,031 Views
That would be weird though. I would like to believe it. I actually did believe it for 6.5 seconds. But I think of MrM --> there's a guy who has never posted a hint of a clue about his appearance. Dude is photo phobic. Dude is reclusive.

Then I see the guy in those pics. I'm not seeing a guy who shies away from being looked at.

The world is a confusing place for me.

MrMonkey is a member of the GameLive low security team, he has to keep his information secure. Fortunately MrsMonkey is there to fill us in. RIP MrsMonkey.

I love how all guys in general believe they are all an adonis. Legends in your own mind.

We ladies look in the mirror without blinders. We are blessed to have overweight, smelly gods on top of us. Then we have the privilege of hearing you snore later.

oh man I want to hug mister monkey too

:grin: I love Mrs. Monkey ...and Mr.Monkey

Mrs. Monkey just tolerates mister monkey, barely

that's why she makes him do chores

Shameful.

did you guys drive out there?

Yes not a far drive for us.

nice. ok I got the idea it was far off.

well good to have you back

Without confirmation it is still speculation.

Some guy that looks like Nick Nolte? :clueless:

someday I hope to meet hacksaw Jim Dugan from the WWF too. and JunkYardDog.

I don't like that Bread and Robyn are hyping us like this. This is some Casper like bullshit right here.

The King and Queen shouldn't toy around just come out and tell us what fabulous lives they lead and what wonderful people they meet and not make us play guessing games.

someone post a picture of duggan. I only have one dry hand.... i'm in the bathtub

this is how I picture deucey

hacksaw-jim-duggan2.jpg

We're still waiting.

That would be weird though. I would like to believe it. I actually did believe it for 6.5 seconds. But I think of MrM --> there's a guy who has never posted a hint of a clue about his appearance. Dude is photo phobic. Dude is reclusive.

Then I see the guy in those pics. I'm not seeing a guy who shies away from being looked at.

The world is a confusing place for me.
^
This

It ain't him. MrMonkey is older than that guy. A retiree who builds bird houses in his spare time....