Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
free wawa coffee day

Enjoy!

Got mine n pretzels!

free wawa coffee pretzels

Should have probably stated only available in PA, NJ, DE, VA, n FL. And come to mine @MrX, has one of these finally arrived out there?

primo hoagies in colorado

Could have asked my dear friend RC, but the Big Boys Club Bullies scared him away!
:mudcat:

Last edited:
Yeah mods please saloon all non-baseball pick threads!!
Please Davey let's not SALOON Blitty's thread ..... at least not until we find out where he gets coffee for 40 cents.

Please Davey let's not SALOON Blitty's thread ..... at least not until we find out where he gets coffee for 40 cents.
MrMonkey we can saloon all we want, Blitty is a brew his own coffee kind of man.

My girl and I drink fancy Keurig Starbucks Pike Roast kcups that come out to 48c per cup. If we drank Costco brand kcups instead itd be 32c per cup. Skip the kcups and brew Foldgers or some shit for pennies per cup.

My 2024 POTY ain't getting wawaripped off pal!

MrMonkey we can saloon all we want, Blitty is a brew his own coffee kind of man.

My girl and I drink fancy Keurig Starbucks Pike Roast kcups that come out to 48c per cup. If we drank Costco brand kcups instead itd be 32c per cup. Skip the kcups and brew Foldgers or some shit for pennies per cup.

My 2024 POTY ain't getting wawaripped off pal!
Nice Davey! We're usually always brew ourselves too. Though from my basic math skills, in this specific case MrM got it for 0 cents while Blitty got it for 40 cents. You make the call! Can't you let the old man win at something @Blitty?

Honestly APPEARS he might have had bad mental spell where thinking of MrM getting B-0 G-O of these while not available in TN Publix stores.
1713547936591.png

@Blitty write her or better yet see her. Pics of you always meeting up with special people. Get me an autograph pic, please!
1713548133059.png

How long did you wait in line for your zero cent coffee MrM? Opportunity cost must be factored in. Time is money, especially when you are Blitty.

They also got ya on the pretzels. Drew you in with the freebie and lowered the boom!

How long did you wait in line for your zero cent coffee MrM? Opportunity cost must be factored in. Time is money, especially when you are Blitty.

They also got ya on the pretzels. Drew you in with the freebie and lowered the boom!
Luckily first in line when I went. Not at all my friend drawing me in! MrsM loves the pretzels and just another trip there to get them for her.

I know time is money for you too so ....
STOP IT! :givemeahug: