watch cali spiral

• Start date
  • Replies 630 Comments
  • Views 27,152 Views
did yall skype yesterday?
lol no. I think he stood me up for Cami Skype.

I did see I have a big Skype square on Windows 8...have never had a desire to use it...I phone/pad communications always worked fine with the limited people with which I have used it...mostly just family. I always get distracted looking at myself instead of the person. Not out of vanity, but I just can't help it. Not a big fan.

did yall skype yesterday?
Rogue you need to do more videos. Period. I hear you were quite the video master in the day.

Rogatien what do you do all day?

CG...will your doctor give you more a/ds? What kind do you take? You will be miserable on some of those if you have to stop cold turkey. Hopefully you can replace easily. Not to mention you don't need anything else to make you depressed.

or of course find some random pills on the ground a friend left behind and start a thread wondering if you should pop them

i 100% agree with you. i need therapy. i'm getting some... soon. i need to make an appt

Just a very friendly heads-up that I wasn't trying to or meant to give you a hard time. I hope things get better for you.

the sooner she realizes what she is, the sooner more wrecks can happen... perhaps im a bit impatient :dunno:

She needs to get off the drugs. It's the drugs that are causing her all kinds of mental discomfort.

IAG
Lol CG...I wasn't asking YOU to shovel my driveway...I was asking Puckie.

PUCKY with a Y.

Goes for you as well Bacon.

IAG
lol no. I think he stood me up for Cami Skype.

I did see I have a big Skype square on Windows 8...have never had a desire to use it...I phone/pad communications always worked fine with the limited people with which I have used it...mostly just family. I always get distracted looking at myself instead of the person. Not out of vanity, but I just can't help it. Not a big fan.

Send me your iPad contact info. We'll make it happen.

PUCKY with a Y.

Goes for you as well Bacon.
I must have picked that up from him. Normally I would not have used an IE...actually normally I would just have called you "Puck" if I was going to shorten a name.

What exactly are we trying to make happen?

Has CaliGirl checked in since this rant? She could very well be dead right about now or worse.

:facepalm:

Has CaliGirl checked in since this rant? She could very well be dead right about now or worse.
Yes..she did this morning...worse than dead?

Have you read the last couple pages?

Fiveteamer's too busy to read the overwhelming amount of content posted on Gamelive on a daily basis.

:bashing: