• Replies 630 Comments
  • Views 27,034 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
i wrote a whole fucking post then my fucking compter crashed and restarted. so im just copy and pasting my texts to a friend about my night last night here and will follow up tomorrow.

my life is a shit show party to the next party, pills and powder making the world go round. its lovely and enjoyable but im also getting a ton of work done in job searching. but i can feel that some part of me is going to crash into a brick wall soon. like tuesday my friend amy and i are planning to binge eat oysters and drink champagne and take Oxy

here are the texts i sent Amy - they r long:

Two stories and one WTF morning. Bother relating to men I went on dates with. 1) dude I went on date with before NYC with the small penis was Dj'ing at the lame bar. Woman who I met in December at mutual friends party is there. She is like 40 w/ 3 kids but super MILF and single. On date w/ dude weeks ago he asked how I knew her. I didn't think twice. She tonight was there but didn't know anyone but me - she asked how I knew him I said I met him and then we went on a date and her face turned pale and I realize they're fucking! So I covered and was like "well it was more hanging out not a date" bc I didn't want to make her feel bad (I've been in her shoes) but then she said how she came with him and he was her "ride home". Uhm she lives in palo alto so I doubt he is driving her there. So t all clicked to me that they r fucking and I just outted him on seeing other ppl - or at least one date with me. Yikes. And here I am 10 years younger - but she has a WAY better body. Just super lame and embarrassing for all of us. This dude was at the bar getting a drink next to me and I go "get how r u" we do the usual quick hello exchange then he literally turned his back to me to order and stayed that way instead I talking to me. F that shit

2) we left the lame bar and went back to bar from before. There like 1 hour and I go to the bar to get a drink and I make eye contact w/ man sitting at the bar and I recognize him. And we say hello. I went on a date w/ him in December and fcked him! Then he was in Costa Rica for a month and then in LA "writing his book" I talked to him via text earlier this week and e said e was gonna be in LA for 2-3 more weeks. Obviously a lie bc here he is in SF! So I go "so how was LA - you came back early..." And he fumbled - and the woman next to him stared at me- he was on a date!!!!! Then he introduced us! said "like you to meet my friend kendell" and we did a flimsy handshake. So I got my drink and said "I will let you get back to your date - have a GREAT night" like SUPER nice. When they got up to leave a while later she was getting her purse etc. and he was staring at me - in a weird way and then put his arm around her and they left. Fuck that shit.

ok so I came home and took 2 ambien to help me sleep and texted my ex Chris in NYC and i was texting poorly bc the pills kicked in and he started to worry.i told him i took pills but dont worry i promised i wouldnt pull a heath ledger. then i went to sleep. He called me at 5 times from 9am to 11am and my phone was on silent so I don't answer - I was sleeping. And he freaked out that I overdosed from 2 days of partying and stuff - even tho he and i party all the time. So he called jamie lyn and she tried calling me then she said she would call my parents but chris said no to that - so chris called the police and had the fucking cops come knock on my door to wake me up at 11:30am and make sure I didn't OD. they asked me a bunch of questions about my drug use and pills and stuff. my apt was super clean. but if they had looked in my bedroom there are pill bottles and bags of pills and blow in there. luckily they stayed in the entry way.
I love that man, chris, but he is in NYC - that is so unnecessary. And embarrassing with my neighbors! He is really angry with me for taking sleeping pills after blow and I'm like "dude u do it all the time and so do I why is it now an issue?!" And he said he was thinking about Heath ledger bc of my text Wtf

i love easy whores :yes: be careful out there, buddy...

Heath Ledger took a HUGH cocktail of benzos and he wasn't on blow.

Tell Chris that he's a bit of a homo.

xoxoxoxoxo

He used to be my idol, but I've been losing respect for Chris lately..

Rule #1 when caring about a person that enjoys illegal items.
You NEVER call the police to check on them.
Bad move.

Another GL'er who is in dire need of some serious therapy. Holy Fuck!!!

Another GL'er who is in dire need of some serious therapy. Holy Fuck!!!

Puckoff,
When did you become the resident expert on therapy?
Let's even say someone has the "signs" of a "need" for therapy?
Therapy just isn't for everyone. To say someone is in "dire need" is rude.
Pull it back with all this therapy recommending please pal.

therapy can be good for everyone, if given the chance... talking is good...following through with advice, is better... there is some shit your friends just dont understand and there are a lot of things a shrink can recommend that your friends/family wouldnt...

there are some people, like casper, that dont listen to a fucking word of advice and thats why he is down on therapy...caspers motto "ill keep making childish mistakes and acting like a fucking moron and maybe somehow some lucky shit will fall from the sky and land on my face" .. hopefully, cali isnt subscribed to the same deadbeat loser channel.

therapy can be good for everyone, if given the chance... talking is good...following through with advice, is better... there is some shit your friends just dont understand and there are a lot of things a shrink can recommend that your friends/family wouldnt...

there are some people, like casper, that dont listen to a fucking word of advice and thats why he is down on therapy...caspers motto "ill keep making childish mistakes and acting like a fucking moron and maybe somehow some lucky shit will fall from the sky and land on my face" .. hopefully, cali isnt subscribed to the same deadbeat loser channel.

+1

casper = teflon brain

Puckoff,
When did you become the resident expert on therapy?
Let's even say someone has the "signs" of a "need" for therapy?
Therapy just isn't for everyone. To say someone is in "dire need" is rude.
Pull it back with all this therapy recommending please pal.

I never once said I was an "expert on therapy." Did I?

I think any grown man/adult who comes on one of the best sports/gambling forum on the planet, talking about his relationship issues, acting like a teenager and then fucking up all over again is in dire need of a sit down with someone who is professionally qualified to give the proper advice on how to resolve any issues or behavioral problems that exist within this person.

was hoping that Cali made us a Lingerie Football Throwing video here

Stay Golden Cali Girl

I love how a thread about Cali girl's attempted suicide turns into a bash fest on Casper.

I don't think that there's any topic that can't be turned into a Casper bash fest.

Cali hook me up with some oxys

PM me with your paypal

I need a better hookup

My doctor is getting stingeeee