watch cali spiral

• Start date
  • Replies 630 Comments
  • Views 27,076 Views
All depends on how much snow is in it. If it's 8" I will shovel for sure.
Ok Mr. X now THAT sounds like dirty talk....but I can't break the code.

Can you video chat with all those things you mentioned Puck? I have only ever used my I device to do such things...I haven't used anyh of those others for instant messaging in years. I'm just curious...not indicating that I would do such...although if I had to pick one married Canadian to Skype/im/msn/yahoo video talk to, it would be you!

xoxo

IAG
Can you video chat with all those things you mentioned Puck? I have only ever used my I device to do such things...I haven't used anyh of those others for instant messaging in years. I'm just curious...not indicating that I would do such...although if I had to pick one married Canadian to Skype/im/msn/yahoo video talk to, it would be you!

xoxo

"I device" as in iPod, iPhone or iPad? If so you are in luck, lady. I have 2 iPhones and an iPad so we can do Facetime. Take your pick.

Not positive that there is another married Canadian here.

Did Acid Joe really do it?

sad turn of events here

I may as well be married, but I am not Legally Married...same girl going on 10yrs...

It is up to a jury of my peers to decide.

If you don't mind my asking Quincy, if you all have been together so long, why not tie the knot?

If you don't mind my asking Quincy, if you all have been together so long, why not tie the knot?

No reason. Marriage is kind of a big weird thing; I never understood how it could have any relevance (unless you have kids, nowadays that doesn't matter either, I guess.)

So, no reason other than we have never bothered. Marriage can ruin an otherwise awesome 10 year shag session.

No reason. Marriage is kind of a big weird thing; I never understood how it could have any relevance (unless you have kids, nowadays that doesn't matter either, I guess.)

So, no reason other than we have never bothered. Marriage can ruin an otherwise awesome 10 year shag session.

Hey man, to each their own! I take it your chick feels the same way?

She is not a big fan of the institution of marriage either. I could probably talk her into it I guess but we don't really see what difference it would make.

Anyone?

Good thing you two are on the same page.