• Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,756 Views

joeybagadonuts

Since
Mar 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hi Gamelive Folks,

Just wanted to let you guys know that poster betplom is a stiff and scammer. He stiffed poster IAG after she lent him some cash after giving her a sob story.

He and I partnered on a crypto mining operation and he stiffed me on the coins and stole almost $2k in equipment.

I feel bad for be guy so I’m still hopeful he does the right thing before I get the authorities involved.

Wanted to warn the community here in case he’s up to his old tricks.

And you are who? Steve? Plommer is like 20X poster of the year around here. ...and you have what? mining equipment?

Reno that's not me dude. I understand why you said that but yeah - we can move on man.

And you are who? Steve? Plommer is like 20X poster of the year around here. ...and you have what? mining equipment?

I’m a poster from another site. I’m sure some other posters here know me from the forums and can confirm I’m not a ghost of eggs or anyone else.

Don’t post at sbr

Post at eog, peeps, and tgf

I gave you money in Vegas one time,
Casper

I don't think Plommer posts here any longer. Didn't the IAG incident happen awhile ago or am I mixing up events?

I could've swore Steve posted similar post before, all the way down to the "authorities getting involved". Minus perhaps the mining equipment. And yes someone using Plommer handle (and sounded like him to me) has made several posts last few days

Joey is not a fake account. He’s a real person. I’ve met him. Plays BJ rather well lol.

Yo Reno stop being annoying and posting about me. Bagels himself said not me.

So like I said, move on.

Is plommer a bitcoin billionaire

Last edited:
Only tronner had the ability to see that btc was going to 1,026,278,4826,251.

Only tronner had the ability to see that btc was going to 1,026,278,4826,251.
You could be 100% joking but I don’t know if I ever mentioned this.........

It really was no ability at all. I chalk it up to me being determined to not make the same mistake twice.

And the original mistake was not buying it sooner. In fact, I credit Juror (and guys who posted circa 2011-2013 in the BTC thread) for turning me on to BTC.

I went to a friend of mine who I considered to be very market savvy back in 2011-ish and (solely based on what I read and perceived in the Gamelive BTC thread) urged him to purchase 20 bitcoins.

I explained to the friend that I was going to buy 10 (I don’t know how I came up with that number).

Long story short, my friend talked me out if it. Turned out to be a HUGH mistake.

Fortunately I did buy BTC when it was sub $5K so it hasn’t been a total disaster. But, yes, it all boils down to not making the same mistake twice. I believed in BTC and I still believe in it. I see it going to at least $100K.

I vividly remember suggesting it could hit $5k one day and @MonkeyF0cker said there was no way.

:mudcat:

I vividly remember suggesting it could hit $5k one day and @MonkeyF0cker said there was no way.

:mudcat:
It can go higher because people are in a frenzy and having serious fomo.

I know it wont end well for many investors. There absolutely will he a hard limit at some point. Nobody getting in is fanatical about the technology itself it's all greed based.

Greater fools theory at its finest.