Warning about betplom

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,752 Views
It can go higher because people are in a frenzy and having serious fomo.

I know it wont end well for many investors. There absolutely will he a hard limit at some point. Nobody getting in is fanatical about the technology itself it's all greed based.

Greater fools theory at its finest.
You likely said the same thing at $10K.

:handshake:

Tron if you're up thousands of % on thousands of dollars you need to stop the madness and take profits..

This is now almost identical to the bitcoin thread... merge pls.

You likely said the same thing at $10K.

:handshake:
And was incorrect. I misunderstood how strong the pull is with greed.

Tron tell us what you know about bitcoin other than you can.make.money on it from others joining in on the frenzy.

Bitcoin is an old inefficient technology. There are far better coins from an ability standpoint. The bitcoin market is fueled entire by greedy speculators, period.

It is possible and even likely for the price to rise further but.it will stop at some point and will crash.

When bitcoin started it was by nerds curious about the technology. They were able to mine multiple coins every day. Most of these coins are now buried on hard drives and usb sticks in landfills around the world.
Think of the current bitcoin craze as a parlay. You may continue for a while and keep the streak alive and in the case of bitcoin new money must continuously come in to maintain the price. If you got in cheap you're one of the lucky ones, think of how hard the 1000% - 10000% returns will be impossible to replicate with bitcoin at $50k, it will never hit 5million dollars. Think it will hit 5mill? Then $50k is a bargain.

Also, gamestop is a good example of how prices can be manipulated. Anyone here think gamestop stock was actually worth what it traded for near the all time high? Bitcoin will end up the same way. Monkeyf0ckers logic was correct but the market doesn't always operate on logic.

Tesla bought 1.5B worth? So what, still a drop in the bucket and what was the motivation? So many factors are against bitcoin succeeding. The power required to run the bitcoin network is more than large countries consume. Mind boggling. So bottom line, enjoy the ride, but eventually the ride will end, they always do.

Plommer you’re a true piece of shit. I helped you out when you were down and out and you stole from me. Good to see you joking about it. Karma is a bitch.

this guy is a scammer