• Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 5,325 Views

Swarmy

Professional Fucktard
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bet against the Rays EVERY game! What a downgrade this team has made at almost every position. unreal.

I'll think about it

an old college aquaintence of mine, bet against his favorite team, the pirates every game. and made money. There was some article on it, that got linked at SBR, and then I saw him on some CNN money show talking about it too.

Bet against the Rays EVERY game! What a downgrade this team has made at almost every position. unreal.

Let me think about this for a sec....

Uh, no.

Rays know what they are doing.....brand new book out about it. They are basically a better version of moneyball.

They will be better in the long run without that turd.

Rays know what they are doing.....brand new book out about it. They are basically a better version of moneyball.

Just picked up this book yesterday, will give a review next week.

I have been fading them for days, been real good to me. Doing it again tonight. GL Swarmy.

what is the book title?

The Rays know what they are doing for sure....but this will be a bad year

They still have the farm system to be good again for another mini-run before they have to pay their players, or trade them away

was this the stuff about defense metrics?

was this the stuff about defense metrics?

I haven't started it, but the summary I think is how Wall Street strategies helped them gain an edge. I think their President was a former Investment Banker if I remember correctly.

Faded them twice and played them zero. HIZZAH!