Wally 500

birdmanjr

Miss Man
Since
Sep 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
i like what your doing here wally, i like it.....but i think i can beat your record over 500...hopefully this will drive me to be even better at what i do...will use $100 base...i think you are doing the same

5/1

Brewers +125 $100 to $125
Wash/SF Under 7.5 -120 $120 to win $100
Red Sox -105 $105 to win $100
White Sox -110 $110 to win $100
Bos/LA Over 8 -110 $110 to win $100

:boxcleanersdaddy:

Good luck with your endeavor but one thing to keep in mind, part of the magic I have working is having Durito's name in the title. Durito's name carries more recognition and has a mystical quality about it.

I hope you do this and I hope you win at a better rate. It can only be good for GameLive.

ha durito this durito that why teh f is everyone named after food products

good luck bird man

it's going to be tough matching wally

picks picks picks, that's all we get here anymore, ooh, that's a good site name for a tout.

i promise i will also post stupid shit via my contract with gamelive

Good luck with your endeavor but one thing to keep in mind, part of the magic I have working is having Durito's name in the title. Durito's name carries more recognition and has a mystical quality about it.

I hope you do this and I hope you win at a better rate. It can only be good for GameLive.

lol wal, i think your name is best now.

I'd like someone to place bets/props on Birdy-weezy to get through 100 picks, 250 picks, 500 picks without abandoning the thread in 13 months

the full 500 is 29:1 odds at my book. PM me for paypal bet placement on this.....

*** more than 25 bets may not be placed on ncaa hoops or football in one day***

I like the signature birdmanjr you use lover lover for the thread title, the lover lover 500. There are some gals here, women love that kind of thing. You should do well with the girls.

Cheers and good luck with the picks

I'd like someone to place bets/props on Birdy-weezy to get through 100 picks, 250 picks, 500 picks without abandoning the thread in 13 months

the full 500 is 29:1 odds at my book. PM me for paypal bet placement on this.....

*** more than 25 bets may not be placed on ncaa hoops or football in one day***

between tennis, soccer, and mlb ive made 75 bets this week..just trying to post top bets here...so yes i may get board around 498 picks

"fuck them the ass while i beat up the pussy"