Wally 500

UEFA Champions League

FC Barcelona/Real Over 2.5, 3 goals +101 @BetPho
$100 to win $101

UEFA Champs League

FC Barcelona -145 ML @BetPho
$145 to win $100

I hope you have another great day. I haven't been able to do soccer because my book has very limited offerings. Plus I haven't found a site that gives me enough stats I can use to work into a system. They may exist and I either haven't found them or haven't done the proper searches.

I hope you have another great day. I haven't been able to do soccer because my book has very limited offerings. Plus I haven't found a site that gives me enough stats I can use to work into a system. They may exist and I either haven't found them or haven't done the proper searches.

i can hook you up with whatever stats you need

I may look into that if baseball starts going south on me and I need a new avenue to wrap up the Durito.

I don't know if this helps:

http://fussball.wettpoint.com/en/

SoV

CRAP! There are 7008 soccer teams out there, 1238 leagues? That's a ridiculous amount of stats to even attempt tracking. I would have to select a couple of leagues at most. Maybe the top 2 leagues and concentrate on the teams there only.

Do these leagues play other leagues or is it like Division 1, 2, 3 and so on so only Division 1 plays other Division 1 teams?

soccerway.com

CRAP! There are 7008 soccer teams out there, 1238 leagues? That's a ridiculous amount of stats to even attempt tracking. I would have to select a couple of leagues at most. Maybe the top 2 leagues and concentrate on the teams there only.

Do these leagues play other leagues or is it like Division 1, 2, 3 and so on so only Division 1 plays other Division 1 teams?

yes in england for example there is the Premier League...Championship...League 1...League 2...ect they all play there own leagues...think of the other leagues as minor leagues....i bet all leagues around the world...but i would stick to the English Premier League....Spain 1st League...and Italy Serie A...three biggest leagues in the world

soccer sites i use

betdevil.com
windrawwin.com
futbol24.com
oddsportal.com

got a feed for the game?

WTA/ATP tennis for Wednesday

Kleybanova -125...$125 to win $100
Zvonareva -145....$145 to win $100

get it back on the manchester/schalke game

UEFA Champions League

Man U/Schalke Under 2.5 -115