Wally 500

Yep. Newbie picking games.

a newbie lol you know nothing about me...i was on montel williams, and good morning america

here's my bio

Bio: Chris Heim moved to Vegas with the purpose to handicap sports professionally. Never afraid of an underdog, Chris has appeared on Montel Williams, Good Morning America and Joan Rivers in regards to gambling because he finds value in places most people don't see. He takes a workman like approach to his picks and it shows in his bankroll!

how come i cant find those episodes anywhere with chris heim in them....you tout mother fuker

5/11 Tennis

Jurgen Melzer -140
Alberta Brianti -150

highest i will go is -150....GL

5/11 Early MLB

Padres/Brewers Under 7.5 -120
Padres +107
Reds/Astros Under 7.5 -105

birdman who is that big giraffe in your avatar?

a newbie lol you know nothing about me...i was on montel williams, and good morning america

here's my bio

Bio: Chris Heim moved to Vegas with the purpose to handicap sports professionally. Never afraid of an underdog, Chris has appeared on Montel Williams, Good Morning America and Joan Rivers in regards to gambling because he finds value in places most people don't see. He takes a workman like approach to his picks and it shows in his bankroll!

how come i cant find those episodes anywhere with chris heim in them....you tout mother fuker
:what?: