Waiting for the Snow Thread!

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 3,353 Views
AwesomeAvalanche.gif

Update: Winds only 19 MPH and snowing lightly! Going to bed and we'll see how it looks in the morning! :bigyawn:

Stay safe and warm MrM...

Hooking my 95yo grandpa up with some HGH as all he does is sleep and has totally lost his appetite...

Guy WILL move like a 70yo again :yesss

We got 1/10th of an inch here. It snowed for 5 minutes. They should fire all metereologists.

Weather is so clear in these parts, I can see myself in that pic

DWL62TP.jpg

Update: Looks like estimate of 10" at wake up! More than I thought for lightly snowing when I went to bed! Have to went till sunrise Sunday to see the total results! People of Buffalo probably laughing at this like no big deal!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 149
Well I saw the mayor of Washington on tv and she sounded serious. The guy she was with called it an "event". And the response to such an event would take three stages. He clearly indicated that we are only at stage one until the snow stops. And then we'll move on to stage two

Peanut loves the cold and snow! Get it now honey, cause 2016 might be the last time you see it! Hopefully! :scholar:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 160123_0007-1.jpg
    160123_0007-1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 160123_0006-2.jpg
    160123_0006-2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 162
RC, Wash-Baltimore area supposedly are going to get hit the hardest! Probably a bigger deal for them since they usually don't get as much snow say NJ!

Nice pictures MrMonkey. Looks about as much snow my sister in law got. Enjoy!

Update: Slow steady snow and might as well wait till it stops early Sunday AM to shovel!

attachment.php

Do any books offer over/under props for snow accumulations? I'm so itching to bet the under because they always forecast it wrong.

Update: Just peaked in on local TV and town next to us was listed as officially have 14.8" so far! Philly 1 day record of 17.7 and if 3.3 more for entire storm over more than 1 day will make top 5 total snowfall record all-time! Still snowing!