• Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 3,330 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Might as well discuss it here on what will be going down in the Monkey household area this weekend! Just did a lookin on weather.com for our area. Also like to wish Daddy Happy Birthday and hopefully he's celebrating with Mom upstairs!
:heart:

As old as he was still worried about me having to drive around at night working in all kinds of weather conditions! I know you told us it was time for you to leave this world, so just want to thank you for doing so at a time where my 3 days bereavement kicks in so no work for me tonight and Sat. Plenty of drink in the fridge and will be having a few in your honor tonight and throughout the weekend.
:cheers:

On to the forecast: Calling for BLIZZARD like conditions for tonight. Snow starting around 7 PM with from 8-12" and winds of 25-35 MPH with gusts over 40! Saturday saying 8-12" additional with 25-40 MPH winds and gusts over 50! Blizzard conditions will end around 4 PM Sat but snow will continue till around 1 AM Sunday!

MrsM and friend went with friend's family including daughter/husband/grandkid to the Camden Aquarium! Good for them and better for me and my little girl Peanut holding down the fort!

My condolences, MrM. Stay warm and safe!

My condolences, MrM. Stay warm and safe!

TY my friend and you too be careful! I believe NYC with be getting it's fair share of snow and Brother Bacon will also be hit with it!

Here's the latest from Philly.com!

The city of Philadelphia declared a snow emergency effective 9 p.m. Friday. The latest projections say we could see from 12 to 20 inches of snow by the time the storm ends Sunday morning with dangerous blizzard conditions during the day Saturday.

Get yourselves some krazy karpets.

Might as well discuss it here on what will be going down in the Monkey household area this weekend! Just did a lookin on weather.com for our area. Also like to wish Daddy Happy Birthday and hopefully he's celebrating with Mom upstairs!
:heart:

As old as he was still worried about me having to drive around at night working in all kinds of weather conditions! I know you told us it was time for you to leave this world, so just want to thank you for doing so at a time where my 3 days bereavement kicks in so no work for me tonight and Sat. Plenty of drink in the fridge and will be having a few in your honor tonight and throughout the weekend.
:cheers:

On to the forecast: Calling for BLIZZARD like conditions for tonight. Snow starting around 7 PM with from 8-12" and winds of 25-35 MPH with gusts over 40! Saturday saying 8-12" additional with 25-40 MPH winds and gusts over 50! Blizzard conditions will end around 4 PM Sat but snow will continue till around 1 AM Sunday!

MrsM and friend went with friend's family including daughter/husband/grandkid to the Camden Aquarium! Good for them and better for me and my little girl Peanut holding down the fort!

Condolences Mr. M!

Glad you are stocked up!

It has started here, I saw this lady and offered to help her build a snowman and was rejected

DSC_0732.jpg

then her kids chased after me

snow12-11-2008081.jpg

staying inside now!

Lol Bacon! And thank you also for your condolences from the BB thread earlier in the week! And no more going against your Wildcat team unless you were using the reverse phycology technique!

Matty that's pretty cool looking but I only has the traditional looking sled! I was a 60's kid!

il_570xN.631848684_9btt.jpg

Lol Bacon! And thank you also for your condolences from the BB thread earlier in the week! And no more going against your Wildcat team unless you were using the reverse phycology technique!

They could be better without Trier! :ohmy:

Bacon did not see that coming!

They work well on soft snow, but any kind of bump or hard protrusion and you're getting maimed.

#weeeeeee

Here's a stupid sheet of plastic, kid. Have fun.

attachment.php

Chalk one up to weather.com as snow started the time they said so! :up:

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 207
Yeah I wonder if we will get the edges of some kind of stupid American weather thing.

Update: Just light and no blizzard! We might luck out!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 206
Supposed to hit hard overnight.

Thanks for keeping us updated throughout the night with hourly photos. Do it for Gamelivekind.

MrX
Those were the worst!

I rode the shit out of more than one crazy carpet.... it was all about skeleton styles only you ate a few branches and rocks along the way. What could possibly go wrong?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 194