wait a minute, did pavy leave?

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,740 Views
He hasn't posted here since Thursday when Shanty made joke at him and I called him a failed ghostbuster.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I think that upset him and he won't post here anymore.

It's Pavy whom I seek
Although he leaves defiant
I need my daily Greek
Posting Goliath giant

PAVY RAH RAH RAH! :pavy:

He hasn't posted here since Thursday when Shanty made joke at him and I called him a failed ghostbuster.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I think that upset him and he won't post here anymore.

It's Pavy whom I seek
Although he leaves defiant
I need my daily Greek
Posting Goliath giant

At the GameLive Districts
Shanty without Pavy
Is like eating biscuits
Without the gravy

PAVY RAH RAH RAH! :pavy:

:pavy:

Nice addition :clap:

PAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

mister monkey were you harassing him yet again????11

Shanty made me do it! Seriously! Not only do I talk before I think but I write before I think also. I can be real jackass at times.

RJ, went over there and have seen that Pavy has been posting more there than here. I wish Pavy would post more here. I guess I take it as us against them too seriously? Always very competitive in sports so even if my best friend was on the other team, he was the enemy that day.

I apologized to Pavy before. Guess he thinks I'm too much of a clown and appreciates their seriousness more? More I think about it, don't know why he would be that drastically upset with me. Sometimes when people say they want to be somewhere but are really someplace else might mean they enjoy the other place more?

Whatever Pavy wants to do to make himself happy than more power to him. I going to stop blaming myself for him not being here. I thought he would be mentally tougher than he is acting. I keep thinking there is some motive behind Pavy's actions that will happily surprise me? :dunno:

big fish=pavy at sfaggotr

big fish=pavy at sfaggotr

pavybigdeal.jpg

I bet that Robyn runs the whole fucking show, she probably had something to do with this. She would probably cut my balls off if she had the chance!

I bet that Robyn runs the whole fucking show, she probably had something to do with this. She would probably cut my balls off if she had the chance!

ITH, I hope your right. Robyn is A#1! And buddy, who doesn't want to cut your balls off? :grin:

:nono: Robyn loves Pavyracer.

I think you might scare her though. She met Patty Bateman but said she would never meet up with you. :moped:

I don't think pavy got chased away from here. Pavy creates crap and takes crap all the time everywhere. He can handle it and is not hyper-sensitive.

Just natural ebb and flow I think.

I think some people are just unfulfilled by a forum with a smaller audience like ours. Pavy is just one of those people, he wants to feel like he captivates a crowd and while I personally love it, I can't deny that from time to time GL is a bit like the sound of one hand clapping.

I think some people are just unfulfilled by a forum with a smaller audience like ours. Pavy is just one of those people, he wants to feel like he captivates a crowd and while I personally love it, I can't deny that from time to time GL is a bit like the sound of one hand clapping.

Spot On brother. I'm the same way...lol

I don't think this has anything to do with Pavy being oversensitive or with his previous suggestion that GL needs more sports/betting threads.

I think it is just the case that the other forum is a familiar habitat where enjoys playing the "thorn in the side" role.

Of course, it could just be that he doesn't want his Best Bet losing streak to hit double figures.
Whatever it is, it is a pity - good poster.