• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 2,062 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I put together a little video from my third world casa here in Canada.

lol, i thought at first that you disliked my "pick" for gamelive play of the day.

nice phone lol

My grandfather use to have a phone like that because he sometimes answers the phone without his hearing aids. I finally researched and found him a cordless phone system for the hearing impaired and was able to throw away the corded phone.

There are many cordless phone systems out there Muddy if you would like a more updated phone but still feel you need an amplified model.

My grandfather use to have a phone like that because he sometimes answers the phone without his hearing aids. I finally researched and found him a cordless phone system for the hearing impaired and was able to throw away the corded phone.

There are many cordless phone systems out there Muddy if you would like a more updated phone but still feel you need an amplified model.

Me and your grandfather could hang out.

My girlfriend is working on me to replace it (which is odd because she really does get so much enjoyment out of it), but I would think I will have a new cordless phone by next week. So that was another reason to do the video. So the old phone will be gone but not forgotten.

For the record, my reference of my grandfather was in no way a dig at your age. :propeller:

Also they make some very ugly hearing impaired cordless phones if your girlfriend needs further enjoyment. I say you buy this one and then ask her opinion of it. It would look perfect on your desk. Only costs $55 at Amazon and it has audio boost up to 20dB. :thumbup:

51nQYyv7OwL._SS500_.jpg

love the phone. you have great looking teeth. i suggest this for a cell phone.

jitterbug.jpg

Every now and again we have to say goodbye to those things that are familiar to us Muddy. Send your old phone off for adoption and get yourself one of these bad boys.

ampPhone.gif

Last edited:
Good video Muddy

She laughs hard at the ring because she is in love with you.

I know this because the ring is not that funny but to her it's gold.

Your like me on my cell Muddy, you got the volume all the way up and still can't hear shit.....

Every now and again we have to say goodbye to those things that are familiar to us Muddy. Send your old phone off for adoption and get yourself one of these bad boys.

ampPhone.gif

Hey that's the other one I had to choose from back when I was phone shopping!

You said "aboot" in this video. Many thanks!