• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,693 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
What's the cheapest way to get to los vegas these days? I Just looked at a united flight for $368 and I'd land on a MONDAY and leave on a WEDNESDAY. Isn't it the off season wtf?

where are you flying from?

Speaking of vegetables, I am drinking a spicy hot V8 :yum:

The cheapest way is walk, drive or take a bus.

Some pro.

$240 Virgin America

dig deeper my friend

US airways

vegas.com

bang

#wakeup

http://www.edreams.net/engine/ItinerarySearch/search

Try this. I did San Fran to Vegas and it came up $173. Not sure the dates you want.

$173.60
per passenger
Price Breakdown

Departure
09:13
San Francisco, CA...
14:38
Las Vegas,NV (Mcc...
5h25'
Return
10:38
Las Vegas,NV (Mcc...
14:34
San Francisco, CA...
3h56'

:grabsome: wow guys thanks high-fives all around.

I guess the secret for this day is to fly out of beautiful oakland.

:grabsome: wow guys thanks high-fives all around.

I guess the secret for this day is to fly out of beautiful oakland.

Oakland's airport is better in every way than SFO.

Fly spirit and get the big front seat for $15. Be forewarned they are always delayed 30 min

Book at the airport and avoid the $36 round trip booking fee online although agents are only there when they are flying out

allegiant has become cheaper than spirit. Spirit's pricing now matches Southwest. But Stockton isn't convenient for those on the white side of the bay

Southwest is the only option if you are leaving Friday night.

You can usually get a Friday night flight on southwest for around $110 out of Oakland and spirit's Sunday return is about the same

Tomato needs the "big front seat"

fatass.

:poke:

PS: thanks for the info, pal.

Oakland's airport is better in every way than SFO.

Fly spirit and get the big front seat for $15. Be forewarned they are always delayed 30 min

Book at the airport and avoid the $36 round trip booking fee online although agents are only there when they are flying out

allegiant has become cheaper than spirit. Spirit's pricing now matches Southwest. But Stockton isn't convenient for those on the white side of the bay

Southwest is the only option if you are leaving Friday night.

You can usually get a Friday night flight on southwest for around $110 out of Oakland and spirit's Sunday return is about the same

I can just show up the day of a hour before take off, find an agent, and buy a seat? I'm confused on the $40 deal. What's the big front seat? I normally fight for exit rows.

instead of offering a first class, spirit offers a "big front seat" which is 2x2 per row with no extra amenities.

a319 have 10 BFS whereas a320 only have 4. to the surprise of no one spirit is getting rid of their a319's for a320 neos in the near future.

it ranges from $15-200 on certain legs (believe OAK is the longest leg where it's only $15).

Dr. durito told us about this.

instead of offering a first class, spirit offers a "big front seat" which is 2x2 per row with no extra amenities.

Potato needs a big front seat!

fatass!

I'd rather have starving vultures pick out my eyeballs on the hot runway than fly Spirit again.

I'd rather have starving vultures pick out my eyeballs on the hot runway than fly Spirit again.

What happened to you?

My most used airline right now, never had any terrible problem.

Spirit is garbage