• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 7,448 Views

shaniqua

Since
Sep 18, 2012
Score
Tokens
Healthier option? Not a smoker but curious- is it safer or does it hit harder?

It does hit harder. Would seem to be less damaging to lungs, but :dunno:.

Much healthier. I haven't taken any Centrum pills since I started.

Much healthier.

why? I've been having this discussion with people for over 5 years now and not a single person has come up with an explanation other than 'all smoke is bad'. Then I ask for proof on that and they send me to a cigarette or house fire study. derp.

its not out of the realm of possibility(and seems fairly plausible IMO) that marijuana smoke does absolutely nothing negative to your mouth/throat/lungs/etc.

why? I've been having this discussion with people for over 5 years now and not a single person has come up with an explanation other than 'all smoke is bad'. Then I ask for proof on that and they send me to a cigarette or house fire study. derp.

its not out of the realm of possibility(and seems fairly plausible IMO) that marijuana smoke does absolutely nothing negative to your mouth/throat/lungs/etc.

I don't have any proof. But I don't believe that it is 'healthy' in any way.

What exactly would make marijuana smoke less harmful than other types of smoke?

I can't stand potheads who live in unicornland. :selfbash:

What exactly would make marijuana smoke less harmful than other types of smoke?

I can't stand potheads who live in unicornland. :selfbash:

i dont know, maybe one argument could be that marijuana smoke has induced ZERO deaths?

why is the burden on me here?

Vaorizers are mis-leading b/c they don't burn the tissues as you inhale it's "vapor".

One of my most simplistic arguments for why vapor is better than smoke is simply the tempature. When you burn something it's hotter than when it's vaporized. That alone causes damages on it's way down your breathing organs. A simple question to get people thinking is why do people caugh more when smoking than compared to vaporizing?

If we want to get into contents of product entering your system we can, but that will get more dodgy.

My stance is it's healthier to vaporize weed than smoke it.

I would tend to agree, without any science to back it up.

Coughing while using the vaporizer is pretty nasty though. Takes forever to recover.

real drugs? unless you're talking using DMT intravenously,there's no such thing.

solely based off his recent Ayahuasca Experience,i'm expecting some insane value on Dan Hardy in his next fight.

oddsmakers won't understand how to factor into the line his new-found ability to recreate his punch sequences or his elevated defensive awareness when he's exchanging in the pocket

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/9/15/3334898/ufc-dan-hardy-ayahuasca-psychedelics-drugs-trip

illy did you watch JCC Jr.-Martinez? Shit was beautiful.