Valpo and UTC tonight...

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,108 Views
:awe fuck me....can i have his phone # :lol: ... great # you got there homey... :highfive:

ty wally...i just realized you saved me a nickel with the extra thoughts on utc...that and late line move got me off them...i dont mind losing some juice :cheers:

nice win in davidson and niagra looking good

nice mcb....maybe i should stick to my fav game and just play 1 for a few weeks...

Adding Stanford -1.5

tough beat in siu ed...:facepalm:

Adding Oregon st. -2 ... hate west coast games, but fuck it....

Seems you are doing just fine the way you've been betting ...Thanks for turning me on to this game rayray, I've shied away from ncaab lately.

RayRay, I spent 3 hours coming up with my qualifiers and another 4 hours filtering everything out to the final 2 plays and I bet $25 each on them. If Niagra holds on to cover and I make a total of $44 tonight Durito will say I was overpaid but I think I need to re-evaluate my ROI vs time invested. Course it was city time.

they were good plays...i got some of davidson myself ... backed off niagra, but canisius has quit this season, keep an eye on them buecause they may not win again....siu ed was down 1 at half after leading the entire 1st half and shit all over themselves at home 2nd half...very unexpected...:choo: ...

i like my 2 late plays fwiw...we went a bit bigger on em

RayRay we love what we do. I love the process of trying to figure it out and you love making money.

RayRay, I spent 3 hours coming up with my qualifiers and another 4 hours filtering everything out to the final 2 plays and I bet $25 each on them. If Niagra holds on to cover and I make a total of $44 tonight Durito will say I was overpaid but I think I need to re-evaluate my ROI vs time invested. Course it was city time.

recreational entertainment

the time is no factor for you

brutally bad night this is shaping up to be... sorry boys for anyone that decide to play these games with me...momma said shit happens :stretcher: