Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Valpo -5

UTC +1

ill write some shit later...

we are st.yolandi fearing people today as we were blessed by her during our late night chase with sdsu ...lets hope we dont need her again tonight...
googluck gents

Tenn Chat +1! RR, not everyone here understands redneck! GL has an image my friend to upkeep! Good luck and I love your write ups, seriously! Nice to know the reasoning behind a play!

RayRay, Chattanooga qualified initially. I eliminated them due to their 0-8 record on the road even though NC Greensboro is only 1-4 at home. Chattanooga holds a 6-4 SU record in their last 10 head to head with Greensboro but Greensboror has the ATS edge in those same games. I still think Chattanooga is the better team even on the road in this spot but due to increased filters I had to eliminate them.

The Valpo game pretty much follows the exact same details as the Chattanooga game above.

I say all this not to discourage you or jinx your plays. In fact the contrary is true. I think I probably worked so hard at eliminating teams I overlooked who actually might be the better teams in the individual contest tonight.

Wally, I like the way you go into detail, seriously!

Doesn't it bug you guys when you take a moment to stop and think, every game out there with the exception of those that push is a winner or loser? That winning at a 100% rate is within reach yet so unobtainable.

i like utc because of guard play and better rebounding... uncg might still be running a bit high from overachieving against charleston last week... or... they might have found something and are hitting a nice groove and if thats the case, utc is dead because although they play a very tough road schedule and should have won maybe 1 or 2 of those rd games they lost, they just might be one of those teams that cant fucking win away from their floor...

valpo i like for a little different reason...they shoot the rock as good as anyone in the country, arent afraid to dish it and they crash the boards...of course the favorable line move helps too... made a bigger play on valpo fwiw...

if the utc line steams hard against me, ill buy back too...no biggie there

RayRay, Middle Tennessee St qualified in every category I normally use. They only got eliminated when I compared the average winning margin between these 2 teams when they have played head to head. Obviously different years and different teams come into play so the fact that there had been no games with a final difference greater than the line for tonights game makes it an extreme filter to disqualify a team so I ask you, does Mid tenn St have a shot against that large of a number?

I would give a live look-in from Valpo Ray, but I'm going to the brewpub instead.

wouldnt mess with it wally...mtsu will own the paint and ark st. will have to win from the outside... they do have a good big man, but he will be swarmed...i just dont spend too much time on big numbers games either unless there is a big line move...sorry homey...

I would give a live look-in from Valpo Ray, but I'm going to the brewpub instead.

im very shocked to hear this... i thought you might give them at least 1 day rest since it opened...guess not :nope:
:lmao:

im very shocked to hear this... i thought you might give them at least 1 day rest since it opened...guess not :nope:
:lmao:

I'm not sure I am allowed in the gym of two religious teams. Those Valpo kids might get all bug-eyed in Chicago and only win by 10.

Adding...

SIU Edwardsville +9.5 ... when they win, they win at home...i think this is a few too many...

RayRay what about Niagra and Davidson?

It's too late cause I already played them but you never came over and gave any insight.

RayRay what about Niagra and Davidson?

It's too late cause I already played them but you never came over and gave any insight.

sorry wallies, was out running some errands before work got busy... i like davidson here, charleston has been dragging ass lately, not sure why, but they arent the same team that beat tennessee...this is the only test for davidson in the conference i believe...they should roll over utc twice and the rest of the shit schedule is easy, so a win tonight basically clinches for them... look for them to play pretty damn motivated...i may add them if the line starts to move...i really like how good davidson is from the line too...

dont really have an opinion on niagra...better team it appears, but thats not my best conf... losing at home bad to st peters might have been a sure sign that canisius has totally given up...

Last edited:
Adding....

Eastern Illinois -2 ... tenn st. pretty shitty on the road and losing kenny moore hurts.... eiu a much better shooting team and ft shooting team, which is what this one will probably come down to...

gl gents

Taking your valpo play at -4. Googluck.

if you got valpo at -4, its a bad line...make sure you didnt just bet 555 instead of 553 in the rotation....:cheers:

if you got valpo at -4, its a bad line...make sure you didnt just bet 555 instead of 553 in the rotation....:cheers:
Through the local R,R based off this morning's lines.