Urine is sterile

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

Urine is a sterile (in the absence of a disease condition), liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream. These by-products are eventually expelled from the body in a process known as micturition, the primary method for excreting water-soluble chemicals from the body. These chemicals can be detected and analyzed by urinalysis. Amniotic fluid is closely related to urine, and can be analyzed by amniocentesis.

170px-Weewee.JPG

It's still kinda gross though. :light:
I figured you of all people would be over the gross factor, after all its a daily event for most of us.

Human feces is gross. (I won't post a picture.)

Me of all people? :clueless:

What am I, Urine Man?

You are one of the senior citizens of this board - and have therefore urinated more times than anyone else here.

Common.

If it's good enough for her mouth.... it's good enough for my hands.... just saying

I learned this from Friends.

Piss on your foot if a jellyfish stings you and it's the same thing as using rubbing alcohol to disinfect the wound.

Still kind of gross though.

Piss on your foot if a jellyfish stings you and it's the same thing as using rubbing alcohol to disinfect the wound.

Thanks for the heads up, I now know what do do if stung by a jellyfish in Saskatchewan.

Thanks for the heads up, I now know what do do if stung by a jellyfish in Saskatchewan.

:lmao:

I was going to say that I guess it would be useful if you were at any ocean beach but then I read this on Wiki:

"Rubbing wounds, or using alcohol, spirits, ammonia, or urine may have strongly negative effects as these can also encourage the release of venom"

Fucking Friends.

michael scott on the office suggests peeing on himself as a way to avoid infection

apparently it didn't work for him

season 7 he's talking about the summer he had, he stepped on something, then peed on his foot and it didn't help

something plom would do

"Rubbing wounds, or using alcohol, spirits, ammonia, or urine may have strongly negative effects as these can also encourage the release of venom"

Fucking Friends.

:potato:

Reminds of this one time I was at the beach and I started rolling around in the sand screaming in pain. Everyone ran over to me and I was yelling that I was stung by a jellyfish and I asked everyone to start peeing on me. And they did.

But the fact of the matter was that honestly, I hadn't been stung by anything :bermuda:

Random suckers. Roguey it was glorious. Like taking a shower in God's tears.

Man, I like getting piss on by hookers but you just took it to another level. :bow: