Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
No Oscar winners.
No movie that grossed more than $100,000,000
Only movies between the years 1970-2010

My pick is “Sing Street”. Gem of a movie about a boy that starts a band w to win a girls heart. The relationship w his brother ends up being the one w appreciate at the end of the film. The soundtrack is fantastic. Just a great feel good movie.

Bullet,
with Mickey Rourke and Tupac. City life, honor, revenge, family shit, cool characters. things I like

1585615081952.png

Killing Zoe (1993) - Kind of a B-movie set in Paris. Think fucked-up, trashy Ocean's Eleven that ends poorly for the vast majority of the cast. Includes the babest of French 90's babes, Julie Delpy. 🍆

Little Man Tate: Story of a very young genius kid struggling to find his place in life.

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou is firmly in the running for my all-time favorite movies. And yet seems to be one of the least-appreciated in Wes Anderson's filmography. Really beautiful and funny film.

Killing Zoe (1993) - Kind of a B-movie set in Paris. Think fucked-up, trashy Ocean's Eleven that ends poorly for the vast majority of the cast. Includes the babest of French 90's babes, Julie Delpy. 🍆
Great movie!!!

Little Man Tate: Story of a very young genius kid struggling to find his place in life.

I was working in a movie theater in NYC when this was released. I’ve seen it many times lol

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou is firmly in the running for my all-time favorite movies. And yet seems to be one of the least-appreciated in Wes Anderson's filmography. Really beautiful and funny film.

This movie was so beautifully shot. Good choice.