UFC131 - Bread I need just ONE winning play

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,224 Views
Hahahaha...he had a serious lisp on the reality show too. Could very well be gay. Maybe he will be the first breakout athlete tou come out.

:lmao:

If he pinned back his ears a bit, this Sam Stout would be a hottie.

Still cute though.

hahahah robyn likes Sam Stout too. Too funny.

Nope. I take that back.

He looks terrible with the mouth guard in.

If you can't rock a mouth guard I don't want you.

I take back the take back.

Woohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Fuck Sam Stout. His name sounds like it should belong to a smiling tug boat or some shit.

missed the entire fight due to this cocksucking storm... i take it stout came through for us

Yeah he did Ray! He knocked Edwards out in the first round.

He may have killed him though. He didn't get up and apparently when your eyes are open while you're unconscious it's a bad thing. :dunno:

Maia price has jumped 12 cents here.

Maia sucks...

But woohooooooooooooooo Florian!!!

This was a good MMA day - thanks Bread and Ray!

maia got rooked, yet again, by shitty fucking judges... one had him losing 27-30...what a fucking joke... that was a very even fight and should have been a draw... that cocksucker that owns the ufc knows that munoz will bring in a bit more money in the future and that another loss really wont mean much to maia...very shit organization...

btw, kflo was a good fight, but some asinine judge scored that fight 30-27 in his favor and he got his ass beat in the first round... the judges knew the scores before the fights...fucked up

maia got rooked, yet again, by shitty fucking judges... one had him losing 27-30...what a fucking joke... that was a very even fight and should have been a draw... that cocksucker that owns the ufc knows that munoz will bring in a bit more money in the future and that another loss really wont mean much to maia...very shit organization...

btw, kflo was a good fight, but some asinine judge scored that fight 30-27 in his favor and he got his ass beat in the first round... the judges knew the scores before the fights...fucked up

Yeah after I posted here I went and looked at some MMA threads over there and everyone was basically saying that Maia got robbed.

Same with the dodgy Florian first round scoring.

The good thing I learned from that is to never bet big on this stuff in the future.

Bad enough when I'm dealing with players fixing or throwing matches in tennis.

Don't need another dodgy sport to piss heaps of cash away on.

This is the kind of crap that pisses me off and makes me want to punch a promoter in the face. I found out this same type shit was going on in Monster Truck racing first time and LAST TIME I went to a live event. Racing my ass!

Monster trucks. YES!

Well I posted one winner out of five. Glad I gave you the only one that actually won!

Jeezus.