UFC 152---- Have an angle on one of the fights I think...

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,499 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
I was at the weigh in yesterday and one of the fighters had a terrible time making fight weight. He is a massive favorite and by the time he made the weight, he looked like a zombie. They had to send him back to the sauna for most of an hour and he was still 100grams over They let it slide because they recently adopted digital scales and have never had .1's before in the weight. I was right beside them and heard most of the convo.

The fight is for UFC 152 and is the Cub Swanson vs Charles Oliviera fight. Oliviera is -242 favorite and Cub Swanson is +246 dog. I think I am going to have to put a lil bet on the underdog Cub Swanson here because of the way the favorite looked. I'm not saying there is any chance here but I'm gonna go on my instincts on this one. Be nice to get a lil luck here.

That's great stuff mr.quincy! Illy, weigh in here with this information (pun intended).:megaman:

Oliviera is Illy's boy...he is on him again...good luck mr.q :goodforyou:

yeah, I'm on charles.

I've been getting slayed so far though, been a straight fade.

this ufc sucks

The fight is for UFC 152 and is the Cub Swanson vs Charles Oliviera fight. Oliviera is -242 favorite and Cub Swanson is +246 dog.

:clueless:

I have 5K on Olivera. Gll.

I saw the look on that kids face yesterday.... He was toast.

nice work Q