• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,110 Views

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Help a near clueless GLer out here guys. Whats the play here? Can we confirm who is and isnt on the juice for this fight please? This will impact my O/U thoughts greatly....Ty

On the one hand, Lesnar is coming back from a bout of surgeries, on the other hand, Overeem has mad explosive skill, and Lesner has to watch for his choke.

But I'd say, personally, Lesner by KO, 2nd round.

It's really and truelly a hard call, Lesnar has the pounding and brute streangth, but Overeem has the submission.

Camo do u have a house town soft spot for lesnar here?

yeah I do!

No man, not really, just sayin is all.

On Lesnar +140 for now

On Lesnar +140 for now
Glad you posted this. Had a lean on Overeem 1st round win +250 but might just lay off and see what happens to the # b4 fight time...GL

lesnar...making 400k win or lose...makes this marketing meathead the most overpaid and overrated guy in the sport...worst stand up of any HW to speak of... the Carwin fight probably should have been stopped and he got is fucking ass beat by Cain V. and yet he is still a top 4 ranked HW...unreal

i guess im one of the few that couldnt give a shit about this fight...i cant stand either roided up freak and think they are both vastly overrated...Overeem got his ass beat by anyone who is anyone when he lhw and hw in pride... then the guy hits the juice and goes from a light hw to a fucking roided up monster of a hw...

anyways, to the fight....i think Overeems experience should win him the fight...he is a better boxer and has great knees and perhaps has the strength to keep meathead from tackling him and laying on him... i see meathead charging and them playing dick to dick on the fence until overeem gets the knees flying... dunno if i make a play and i could care less about a line move

gustafsson/fitch/cerrone parlay for this guy with a bad attitude:choo:
:lmao:

parlay got chucked hard and of course i didnt play overeem, just under 1.5 rds... meathead needed to retire, smart move, he realizes he is nowhere near being a real title contender and took dana whites money and ran...good for him.

On Lesnar +140 for now

Ended up huge on Overeem.

Cantor had -125 while Pinny had +151/-167

<3 Cantor for mma

what kind of limits they offer there, mato?

At least 5k.

Best part of the card :lol:

1zqblhh.gif

very underwhelming main event

but I had figured on that...

great GIF there Morty!

how won then, the bird flipper or the head nodder

Bird flipper in the gif kicked the other guys ass. This was taken between the 2nd & 3rd round. Head nodder was already a beaten man by then.

During the touch of gloves before the fight, the other guy gave the bird. So this was payback.

Tomato wins again!!
Gina Carano did a victory dance for him last night

6ghqpj.gif