UFC 133 - Worst card ever?

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 4,439 Views
Funny though...with both Werdum and Hendo, it looked for a split second like it was another easy win for Fedor. And then outta nowhere....nope!

Weird.

Fok that commie.

Belfort vs Akiyama should be good

Belfort vs Akiyama should be good

Agreed. Only fight on paper I'd be interested in watching. I'm sure there will be some other exciting ones sprinkled in.

i will play a little on akiyama and ortiz and hallman... also like the mike brown/rory macdonald parlay

Dana White give me a catchweight between GSP and Silva.

Common. Lesssdothis!

might not play akiyama and i will add belfort to the parlay... sonnen talking about how hard its been for akiyama to train without his home gym and how fucked up and radiated the food is over there...he is pretty confident that vitor will win, so im gonnna roll with his opinion.

This is a terribly weak card on paper, and definitely isn't worth the 49.95. However I'm usually pleasantly surprised by some of the shitty cards because they turn out to have a lot of exciting fights and finishes. I can usually psych myself up for any UFC card though.

I have some crazy plays for this one:

Rory MacDonald -260 (13u to win 5u)
Yoshihiro Akiyama +240 (5u to win 12u)
Dennis Hallman +135 (3u to win 4.05u)
Nick Pace +190 (2u to win 3.8u)

I cant speak

No joke, I have around 130 parlays (Most between $5-$20) for this event. All spread out between heritage, 5dimes and Sportsinteraction.

SportsInteraction is my new spot for MMA parlays.

Heritage's software doesn't allow you to manually submit them but you can call them in.

Card is shit though, only two fights I care to watch are Pyle vs. Macdonald and Hendricks vs. Pierce.

Hoffy...thirteen units?? Good luck, SIR!

Illy good luck on those parlays, SIR!

yup, both of our nights will come down to Macdonald.

I wonder if Dana put some bets down on the fights. Looks like he took Ceasers for a ride.

fast forward to the 2:20 mark.

Dat wass a nice stack of monee.

There's some heavy money coming in on Hammil. Steamed across the board right now.

Thinking about adding to my Hammil by decision hedge. :selfbash:

Two really boring fights already in the books. Jissish.

Okay who has a winner here? Gimme a winner, I might watch.

Does Ortiz have a shot?

I hate that guy

No, he does not. But he didn't have a shot against Ryan Bader either if you asked me. :lmao:

Nick Pace +190 (2u to win 3.8u)

Four 3 round fights. Three of them boring. The one good one, a terrible decision. Off to a great start!

My personal picks? 0-4 :lmao: What are the odds of that? One small favorite and three small dogs all losers. Close to 1/32?

nick pace won that fucking fight.... such horrible bullshit...i dont see what ufc gets from all the horrible decisions man...sorry hoff, shit decision #1 of the night