UFC 116 In game

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 10,605 Views
That was honestly the best event the UFC could have hoped for with a Lesnar card. They probably had TONS of new viewers because Brock was fighting and tonight's main card put on action packed fights from start to finish. Honestly, it's like the UFC had pocket aces and just flopped quads. Can't wait to see the press conference. This whole event just rocked. And it helps I almost went perfect too.

Nice job, Gov. Who do you think got the KO bonus?

I go Bonnar unless they give out multiple fight of the night awards. But I go Bonnar for KO. Fight of the night to Leben and Akiyama. Brock with the sub.

Actually, I take that back. I though Bonnar dropped his ass with an uppercut and he folded but he really didn't. It was more of an onslaught of punches. Short term memory... oh well. I hope they give to to Gerald Harris for that nasty slam. But shit, Lytle got screwed out of sub of the night. Bonnar got screwed out of fight of the night.

Who do you really give fight of the night too? Both main events were crazy as was Bonnars fight. Absolutely insane. I'm definitely calling Dana handing out multiple bonuses out just because how crazy shit was. Telling you, perfect event for the UFC.

Hahaha what the hell award is this? That's how you give out multiple bonuses.

did you hit one of those FOTN awardes or anything gov?

Nah, didn't bet any of them. I actually forgot to even look at those lines this event.

i toyed around with those for a bit. never got anyting...came close.

gov check back in for more ufc. illl be around next time.

Definitely will. Today was my comeback on MMA betting boards so I'll definitely be around.

yer heal is nothing compared to my eye gouge

I will pull a pupil out

b11881bf.jpg

he didnt pass out did he,,come only 48 hr of drinking.... what a puss