UEFA Champions League

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 3,558 Views
Really like benfica and bayern munich here, maybe a little bigger punt on manchester united. I was the most excited to see Madrid but they have to be "careful" with Bale and he may not be starting with real madrid? Oh well, you pay near 100 million each for Bale and Ronaldo you better win some games.

Actually thats about 132-135 million dollars for Bale and around 200 million for Ronaldo. Ronaldo will have a weekly salary of 403,000 euros. lol. You almost want to see them lose but I really want to see these two guys out there at the same time. Every set piece is going to be a nightmare for opposing teams, I have a feeling Bale is going to be a disappointment for a while until he gets in form.

Benfica -1
Copenhagen +1.5
CSKA Moscow +2
Galatasaray +1
Olympiakos +0.5

we only get 3 of the games on TV (man utd - leverkusen, galatasaray - madrid, bayern - cska)

think the M Resort casts them all

I took a punt on man city pk,-.5 . They always do so bad in europe but they are so much better than Plzen.

foxs coverage of champions league is so much better than foxs coverage of nfl

pinny was taking $250,000 on the manu/bayer game.

and $500 on NCAAF totals.

Pinny has successfully transformed itself into the world's best soccer book. They already have gigantic limits (often taking more than double what SBO & IBC are taking), and now they're adding the super obscure leagues. They now have German Regionalliga, which is the 4th level of German soccer, with attendances in the triple digits.

Atl. Madrid -1
Arsenal PK
Barcelona -2.5
Steaua Bucuresti +1.5

I'm glad they are doing it back to back days like always and not splitting it between two weeks.

Also took Basel +1.5, Austria Vienna +1, and Napoli PK.

Last edited:
Of course the only game we didn't bet (Milan - Celtic) is one of the 3 games covered by Fox Sports, Fox Sports 1, or Fox Sports 2.

Juve gave it all they had, but only a draw!

potato remembers when basel knocked man utd out of the champions league a few years ago

looking like a 5-1-1 day