Twitter

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 583 Views
That's a lot of texts!
"A lot of texts" would've been like 8 consecutive texts. A full-blown meltdown would've been maybe 25-30.

This, was a runaway nuclear chain reaction.

did he quit?

or get in twitter jail?

I think he deactivated his account.

Oh Caspy. :rofl:

"A lot of texts" would've been like 8 consecutive texts. A full-blown meltdown would've been maybe 25-30.

"I have never ever wanted someone as much as you!"
"I literally would give up everything for you!"

ONE SECOND into the 25 second scroll. 🔥

:handshake:

IMG_5494.jpeg

Like I stated earlier, she erased her responses and emojis

Like I stated earlier, she erased her responses and emojis
This makes sense as at one point you mention "all I get is a thumbs up?" or something. But you also have to admit you sent tons of messages with no response, right? Contextually seems like you were pleading for a response across many messages.

We must know: is WernerHottDog suspended or deactivated??

oh that Nicole chick is from Chicago. I wonder if she lived in the Hispanic neighborhood near my old places

We must know: is WernerHottDog suspended or deactivated??
I deactivated. My stalker and then that other girl stalking my other female friend was just too much for the effort

I deactivated. My stalker and then that other girl stalking my other female friend was just too much for the effort
That sucks. Are you still going to be able to do the erotica hustle?

Can you set up a don't-shit-where-you-eat account that's purely for commissions and not for hooking up?

That sucks. Are you still going to be able to do the erotica hustle?

Can you set up a don't-shit-where-you-eat account that's purely for commissions and not for hooking up?
I actually already have. Keeping that strictly business