Turn the clocks ahead this weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,657 Views
Actually it will be nice for me since all my vehicle clocks will be back to normal time. I quit doing the back and forth a long time ago.

Actually it will be nice for me since all my vehicle clocks will be back to normal time. I quit doing the back and forth a long time ago.
It's nice to have something to look forward to eh?

Pavster, how are you my friend?

Who is Clark Rockefeller?

It is another 2 weeks before the clocks go forward here in......... er Wyoming.

Dunder is from New York not Wyoming.

I hate this weekend

I hate "Springing forward"

I hate this bullshit, games an hour earlier.

No, games scheduled for 7pm still start at 7pm, Durito you fucking nut!

But my time doesn't change. So, I go from US eastern time to US central time. Which is ok actually, I hate eastern time.

But my time doesn't change. Sp, I go from US eastern time to US central time. Which is ok actually, I hate eastern time.
Your life will be 1 hour longer than mine if I die in the next 6 months, you smug fuck. lol.

Your time doesn't change Durito? lol you filthy third world dweller! If half the people could afford clocks you'd get with the program.

bread you should go back to bermuda, get in touch with your roots a little

Spring forward blows. You don't feel it until Monday, and they have it all wrong anyway. They should Spring forward in the fall, so that it stays light until 5:30, and in the summer they should fall back so that in the middle of July it will get dark by 8:30.