True Blood

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,691 Views
I think Godric might have become my favorite character if he would of lasted a little longer. I was not real happy to see him die.

Has that redhead ever gotten naked?!?!?

WHAT!?!?! Season and episode please. Thanks sugar tits!

Fairly certain she had her top off in the second season during the orgy. It was toward the end of the season.

O wow. ROBYN HELP!

I don't think Arlene has gotten naked actually. I noticed several times during the orgy scenes in season 2 how she was conspicuously covered up and it seemed so out of place that it made me wonder if she had something in her contract about it. But I could have missed something.

Is Bread even talking about Arlene? I kind of assumed he meant Jessica.

No, Bread is talking about Jessica.

deborah-ann-woll.jpg

deborah-ann-woll-jessica-from-true-blood-tyler-sh-26401-1249274683-19.jpg

300h.jpg

This chick.

jessica.jpg

You could be right, Muddy. I assumed that she was naked during the orgy scene since there were all kinds of boobs and asses bouncing.

Jessica hasn't been naked. She was covered up during her sex scene.

I don't think we will ever see her naked. She was only 17 when she turned vampire. :pally:

I, for one, can't believe that Bread watches True Blood. Doesn't seem like his kinda show.

Dood I kid you guys not. Just went to the grocery store. Girl bagging our groceries looked almost exactly like girl in this very picture.

deborah-ann-woll.jpg

It was a bit weird because I spent all yesterday lusting after the True Blood chick, and I'm pretty sure our bagger was 17 or maybe even 16. So I didn't even bring it up. Unfortunately Robyn was already onto me and mentioned it.

I felt filthy.

*downloads True Blood Season 1*

I don't think she really appears until the end of the season. But she is in Season 2 a bunch. She is my favorite (female) character. I find myself wanting to punch Sookie right in the freakin' mouth whenever she opens it. I know she is just "keeping it real" but the giant gap in her teeth makes me angry for some reason.

Robyn, did you ever watch the first season?

Bread, Lizzy Caplan gets nekkid in Season 1. She and Jason Stackhouse have some sort of nude psychedelic experience using "V". :hippie:

I don't have a clue why the producers chose to cast Anna Paquin as Sookie. She's meh. And her accent seems dreadfully contrived. I remember a while back skimming the synopsis of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and noticing that True Blood was blowing through the plot of 7 or 8 novels in only 2 seasons. Maybe when they run out of book material to adapt, they will wise up and kill her off.

On a different note, Lizzy Caplan is/was staring in a pretty good tv show called Party Down. It airs on Starz and was directed by Kevin Arnold from the Wonder Years lol (aka Fred Savage). I found out about this show a couple weeks back, watched the first season and about half of the second, then I just realized today that it was canceled about a week ago. It has a lot of actor/producer spill over from Veronica Mars. But anyway, it's funny and unique. It has 20 half hour episodes.