Tron MLB 2024

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 2,183 Views
Rays and Mets pinging
Layed off both of these LOSERS

It's like golf. It's not how good you hit the good ones. It's how bad you hit the the bad ones

#broken record

Phillies, Rays, Mariners pinging on the radar.

Blipping, if you will.

Phillies -170

Mariners +103
Rays -145

The current texture is good

NOBODY MOVE

:dollarbillsyall:

Dang, Seattle's bullpen shitting the bed after their starter gave them a real nice 6 inning outing. Was hoping for a SWOOSH

I was told today is BING BONG SATURDAY

1000030477.gif

Unfortunately, the Angels are pinging

I don't mean to sway you, and I'm really just sharing this as a fun fact type of thing, but the Dodgers are my biggest edge of the day - I have the game as a +/-214 matchup. If I was to bet it full Kelly, I would bet over 12% of my bankroll on it.

Needless to say, I'm not going to do that.

I don't mean to sway you, and I'm really just sharing this as a fun fact type of thing, but the Dodgers are my biggest edge of the day - I have the game as a +/-214 matchup. If I was to bet it full Kelly, I would bet over 12% of my bankroll on it.

Needless to say, I'm not going to do that.
No swaying taken. I appreciate you sharing.

They are pinging on my end but it's the late game so haven't been paying too much attention.

Two things I like about that game:

-Bryce Elders 12 innings this year have been a mirage. His xFIP is 3x higher than that shiny ERA he's sporting

"The Public" likely sees a lot of "value" in the world beater Braves being a big dog (they have a +47 Run Diff) especially against a Dodger team that had lost 13 games way earlier in the season than many thought.