Tron MLB 2023

• Start date
  • Replies 380 Comments
  • Views 8,038 Views
I actually don’t like this play much. The more I think about it the more square it is. Oh well we’ll find out.
That and me liking it definitely would make anyone apprehensive lol.

Had to look up but Corbin's 4 starts against Phils in 2022 .....
4.2 I 10 hits 7 runs
6.2 I 12 hits 5 runs
.2 I 5 hits 6 runs
3.2 I 8 hits 9 runs only 2 ER

Phils usually fare well against guys they have seen. Some unseen pitchers without good stats give them fits at times usually because of no patience at plate. Corbin is not a surprise!

That and me liking it definitely would make anyone apprehensive lol.

Had to look up but Corbin's 4 starts against Phils in 2022 .....
4.2 I 10 hits 7 runs
6.2 I 12 hits 5 runs
.2 I 5 hits 6 runs
3.2 I 8 hits 9 runs only 2 ER

Phils usually fare well against guys they have seen. Some unseen pitchers without good stats give them fits at times usually because of no patience at plate. Corbin is not a surprise!
@Tron, I didn't like the "texture" that it's right? .... at all. Corbin gives up only 1 hit but 7 BBs. Probably could have had a few more ...... Killer was bases loaded (couple BBs) no outs early inn and Nick C swings first pitch in dirt lol, force out at home. Stott then smashes ball right at 2nd for easy DP.

Corbin's stat line didn't resemble from my above ..... :facepalm
5 I 1 hit 0 ER

Like this one! Other than JT Real most of the other big bats are seeing the ball clearly again, even Turner. Biggest issue with most Phils is patience at the plate.
JT starting to see the ball clearly. Went 2 for 2 with 2 BBs and 2 run HR. Those 2 BBs a week ago would have KKs swinging at low outside breaking ball. Trea T now not chasing that low outside breaking ball either and gets 2 run HR.

Don't know if it continues but presently all the Phils big bats are in the groove. Only Harper possibly but some bad luck of late and might miss game tonight with back spasms. Lefty going for Minny so I would sit him.

Phillies tonight might be a play? I will give you more detailed MrM analysis at a later time.
:coinflip:

At DK and FD -1.5 at +120 and +114 respectively?

Harper as I expected out from back spasms but like this Phils vs Twins lineup. Minny has the strong BP but don't see how Phils don't hit Keuchel hard for runs that surprisingly they didn't do against another over-the-hill pitcher in Corbin last night. If not ahead by 2+ after 5 then not as confident.

All the splits show Twins not good hitting against lefties or away from home. Unless eyes deceiving me of late, Phils stay patient at plate swinging at good strikes they have to score enough. Hopefully Sanchez pitches well enough against Twins who haven't seen him yet.

Seeing now +130 and +125 so bettors not thinking like me. :selfbash:

Got to do a SS type homer bet taking Phils -1.5 +138 at FD. Been a long time since I have done anything after a heartbreaking bad beat CCB bet that told MrM to stop!

Okay, MrsM also advised to stop! We were in agreement!

Apologies Tron invading your thread!

Mets +115

Mets have been outscored 34-3 by the Braves this weekend and their a thin dog

My kind of play