Triple Crown Races Thread 2019

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 3,011 Views
Boner, good luck today pal!

I had the 2 horse ATB in the 1st race at Churchill. I threw out the 3/5 favorite and made a couple of $$.

Like the 3 in the 2nd race

Alright boys, I’m tailing. Going to place some bets at my OTB bar down the street.

Sammys:
D7D0F470-4B48-4F24-9015-729D1D13DF6A.png

anyone got Eddie Olcyck's picks ( the hockey guy) ?

I heard him on radio while driving and thought I voice memo-ed myself the picks but I don't have them.

I know he'll give up to the min picks on the NBC broadcast a few mins before the race anyways. but would like to get them in now

On code of honor in a pool. So I will root for the 13. Good to see Casper and boner on it.

Ok, apparently Code of Honor is the horse that Eddie O was talking about on the radio

he had it boxed with 3 of the faves.

he did say he had Roadster futures already.

WIN WIN WIN!!!

Just outside the fav's area with Florida flavor! Good starting to get out fast! Smarty Jones bloodline!

impressive finish by the leader. usually once they catch up to you it's all over

Result in dispute? I can't remember ever seeing it in a TC race! What gives horse people? :dunno:

once again, the right play is betting against the pundits including Casper :facepalm

Maybe Max hit a horse but that horse didn't look like it had enough to win anyway! And that longshot that came in second didn't seem bothered by it!

Oh that's rough. Feel bad for jockey. How much that super paying? We could've retired Casper

Actually I don't agree the 1doesnt win the race if he doesn't get impided. He ended 8th but not by much distance. Who is he? Big play in the Preakness

Actually I don't agree the 1doesnt win the race if he doesn't get impided. He ended 8th but not by much distance. Who is he? Big play in the Preakness

You could be right RC! Maybe that bump completely did make the horse lose it? I by far have no knowledge of this stuff! I guess the only I can say, doubt very much we have a TC winner this year!

what was the comparable time of race? or Byer #? Somebody?

The 7 was much the best. Minor impediment. As soon as the 7 got the early lead, I knew it was over.

Jesus. We were right to neg Maximum Security (finished 17th) but for the wrong reason.

I've never seen that happen in such a major race but as Mott pointed out it happens in mid-week 10k claimer every day. Cashed a couple earlier in the day but blew it and then some on the Derby. Oh well, back at today.