• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 982 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
long and busy day for yours truly. final day of the mlb season and chances for a couple of wild-card playoff games on thursday. this calls for a plan of attack, and that plan of attack calls for a nap in the 20 minute to 1 hour range this afternoon. there will be no cocktail hour here today, i'm sorry to report. but we will have sweet tea in the afternoon and some good coffee in the early evening.

dinner will be at 6:30 p.m. (central), pork souvlaki with tzatziki and a greek salad.

With these kind of plans laid out, I don't see how the nap can be anything but a success.

Awesome! Gotta love a good planned Nap

you scare me sometimes, seor chango, but in a good way.

nap is done, got about 30 mins in. now lets get this fucking baseball action started.

tio willie ever heard this song? I was driving around in my little car and it came up in the radio and reminded me of you. You like the old 40s, 50s, 60s boleros? Lots of great Mexican boleros from that era.

Bayer, these types of post, are they used as reminders due to your escalating age?

Bayer?

I am not sure if that works Wally. Actually, maybe it's amazingly accurate on second thought.

I napped for 15 minutes after dinner and I just took a giant shit. I feel like a champion.