Thread for Jello if he is around

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 4,153 Views
Jello I stopped doing that recently. Have my sights set on becoming a male hand model. Can't be havin bruises on my palm n'shit!

:moped:

Jello, I ache.

Sometimes I lay in bed and I let my mind wander... what if, Jello, what if, during that fateful night we shared in Miami, what if I'd not died?

...were we not meant to be, sweetest Jello?

Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

dalywhenigrowupprintt.jpg

(Hope all is well, nigga.)

Which one of you is the dog? Is that some sort of tease because we never did doggy-style in Alameda? I was totally up for another session, you know!

Matt, I can't answer those questions. All I know is that when you died, a little piece of my libido died along with you. Up until that point though, I think you had a pretty good shot at getting into my boxers pal. Slipping me that pill (and the whole bullshit story about how you only had two of them so it was just me and you).... that was a real pro date rape move. Too bad you gave me the X and accidentally took the roofie yourself. Amateur mistake right there.

Sweet, I'm totally getting into Jello's pants in Napa. I'm going to be the most famous poster-slut in all of forumville! MUAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to be the most famous poster-slut in all of forumville! MUAHAHAHAHA

Future tense? You must have missed the memo. And the plaque we sent in the mail last year.

Jello is going to Napa?

Well, I was thinking about it down the road. Nothing has been planned. This new twist has me reconsidering the involvement of Peter in those potential plans though..... (or does it?).

You better save your $$ so that you can meet us in New Orleans this October, November or December!!

Well, I was thinking about it down the road. Nothing has been planned. This new twist has me reconsidering the involvement of Peter in those potential plans though..... (or does it?).

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself, and Ouzo, apparently...

Future tense? You must have missed the memo. And the plaque we sent in the mail last year.

Yeah, I totally missed those. I would've hung the plaque on my trophy wall next to the boxers you let me have. ;)

You better save your $$ so that you can meet us in New Orleans this October, November or December!!

I can't wait to burst my bayou cherry. I wouldn't miss this for anything. Let me know when you guys decided upon.

Just don't try that same trick where you get me to buy a plane ticket, rent a room, and a car all in my name and then nobody else shows up. I know you guys still have that in your arsenal. I'm watching you and I think I see what you are doing here.

Matt, I can't answer those questions. All I know is that when you died, a little piece of my libido died along with you. Up until that point though, I think you had a pretty good shot at getting into my boxers pal. Slipping me that pill (and the whole bullshit story about how you only had two of them so it was just me and you).... that was a real pro date rape move. Too bad you gave me the X and accidentally took the roofie yourself. Amateur mistake right there.

:clueless: Oh. Oh! :surrender:

RogueScholar is gay?

Not enough to my taste. He's a really shy gay in person. I like my men more forward.

(I already regret that post.)

Jello we are hoping to make Halloween weekend. Lots of time in between so we'll see what happens, but it will be here before we know it. N.O. is the best party town ever.

:clueless: Oh. Oh! :surrender:

Not enough to my taste. He's a really shy gay in person. I like my men more forward.

(I already regret that post.)
Yeah, you're seriously gonna regret that one. I was on my best behavior with you; I doubt you have any clue just how forward I can be.

Last edited: