This place might have more 'tards than Toronto..

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 769 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Pennsylvania.

They are probably even.

Wow.

And this I'm in a bigger city here. Can't imagine the smaller PA towns.

Gamelive is not usually a very trollable forum but we'll see where this goes.

:handshake:

You in Philly?

Pa is a po dunk state for sure

You obviously never been to West Virginia Bitty. Lehigh has one of the best engineering schools in the country. Where are you swing the yards?

Flunking auto correct. It was supposed to be seeing the tards.

Stereotyping is bad form Blittster. Cami and Bacon are two of the more admirable, sophisticated and cutting edge people you'll ever meet and yes we are in Pa as you know. The fact that we could only barely sit through 10 minutes of Sharknado shows how sophisticated we are, only a simpleton could sit through that. We will be having a nice day of MLite pounders, buttdarts, pool at a bar, majestic bicycle riding and who knows what else, if you want to join us head 4 hours west and I'll be glad to buy you a liquid marijuana but the next 10 are on you. All the pool is on me as well as it's free pool day at the bar.

Sharknado is too next-level for PA hicks. You night get the joke in 15 years. Same with baggy pants - I hear they're all the rage right now in [wherever the fok you currently live].

:bringit:

In case you didn't notice you're supposed to be on my side here. Blitty bashed Toronto and Pa in the title to this thread, it's all of us against Blitty. Yes there has been a good amount of cut off jeans shorts in town but we don't do that, my fatal flaw is flip flops everywhere and Cami makes the ""That's what" - she" shirt look good with her sweet tits. Same offer for you Machu, 1st liquid marijuana on me and all the pool you want, we have a couch you can crash on BUT ONLY ONE NIGHT.

she_zpsbfa1358b.png
<---next level

Even I couldn't believe the number of 'tards in attendance at that Toronto Marlies game.

Me - Everyone here looks like a retard.
Fiver - Shhhhh...

Go to to a Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game at Coca Cola Park. Then tell me with a straight face that those people aren't missing a chromosome.

Don't get me wrong, I am still down for a bash at Clymer or wherever it is the bacons live.

:bacon: :cheers:

Always an open invitation blittster.

Had a buddy who went to school at Lehigh. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge of the place. You won't see me defending the vast majority of Pa, for the record.

Go to to a Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game at Coca Cola Park. Then tell me with a straight face that those people aren't missing a chromosome.

Don't get me wrong, I am still down for a bash at Clymer or wherever it is the bacons live.

:bacon: :cheers:
If they are missing a chromosome it means they are normal. Because 'tards have an extra one.

Thanks for the Sunday burial, saulters. I got nothing.