• Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 3,586 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
We turn 40 in October.

Life would be pretty good if sleep apnea wasn't wreaking havoc on me.

At the end of the day I'm a lucky man.

I mean, I'm not sideloaded, right?

Two healthy boys who make me smile every day.

This thread would be much better with pictures or a video but those are for young, beautiful people like Vegas Dave.

Well I had this experience last year. What kind of wisdom can I offer my young friend? I guess it would be that once you turn 40 and a half, everything gets much clearer. :up:

daft you shouldn't retire in nevada, check the other thread

last summer for me too...as long as you dont look it, 40 is the new "whatever age you want" ... Daffy, we can still pull some fresh out of college trim, pal (well, maybe grad school age broads, but you get the fukkin point)... :yup:

Daft are you overweight? Sleep apnea is almost always related to extra weight. We tend to accumulate fat around our throat, chin and face areas pretty easily. If you are even slightly over weight id be willimg to be all of my GL poimts that losing the extra weight will cure your sleep apnea. Daft can you post a picture of your chin (s) andneck region?

Haha, Daft is fat.

Do some exercise you slob.

Hey Daft. Do you drink a lot of beer? I used to love drinking beer but after years of consumption, I noticed that it started to wreak havoc with quite a few parts of my life... you may be intolerant of yeast, or certain grains.

For an experiment, buy yourself a bottle of Potato Vodka and leave the beer alone for a few weeks to see if it helps...

My GF told me for years while I was drinking beer that I would make awful noises and would talk a lot in my sleep. It has been over 2 years now since I drank beer on a regular basis and I have found that my sleep is a lot more solid than it was back then. I have to say in general i feel tons better since I gave up sipping beers everyday. Just a thought. It's pretty tough to wrap your brain around not drinking beer if you are used to it, but give it a try...you don't have anything to lose.

Daft, are you a fan of shitty teams? are you a pawn? are you divorced? do you delete uploaded vids? do you have more than one smiley at gamelive? do you golf?

for every yes answer subtract 10 years off of a base of 100. ThAT is your life expectancy!

goog luck

Daft, are you a fan of shitty teams? are you a pawn? are you divorced? do you delete uploaded vids? do you have more than one smiley at gamelive? do you golf?

for every yes answer subtract 10 years off of a base of 100. ThAT is your life expectancy!

goog luck
:thumbsup:

Daft are you overweight? Sleep apnea is almost always related to extra weight. We tend to accumulate fat around our throat, chin and face areas pretty easily. If you are even slightly over weight id be willimg to be all of my GL poimts that losing the extra weight will cure your sleep apnea. Daft can you post a picture of your chin (s) andneck region?
Muse, look at this guy will ya?
:boxcleanersdaddy:

As a child we climb trees.
As an adult we climb in and out of debt.
I long for the branches of my youth as I inch out on the limb of my mortality.

Are you planning a hugh party Daft? Congrats!

Wow Daftee enjoy it brother

I'm coming up on it in a few years too, crazy

Nothing but love man.

turning 35 this year

go get 'em daft

turning 35 this year

go get 'em daft
. 35 this year too. Go get em Stevie, daffy, Kato! In 30 more years this place will be like peepsplace