This is it - Habs/Caps - game 7

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 4,601 Views
haha mister monkey you got a bit crushed there

On behalf of married men, I would grade it as a score draw.
Some would say that Matty Rain was overcompensating! Not me, of course.

On behalf of married men, I would grade it as a score draw.
Some would say that Matty Rain was overcompensating! Not me, of course.

lol! Ok, "average married man" may be a stretch. My joke was based on MrMonkey's exhaustive poster profile which is kept by Juror at the Gamelive HQ.

heart has nothing to do with it.
Bure>Ovechkin>various Canadian Yahoos.
Go Montreal

I'll be very surprised if we pull off the upset. Halak will have to do as well or even better tonight - expect him to get another 50+ shots.

Can't stay ahead of the bell curve for too long... and even if we win, our prize is another best-of-7 against Sidney and the Pens. lolz! Shoot us now.

I'll be very surprised if we pull off the upset. Halak will have to do as well or even better tonight - expect him to get another 50+ shots.

Can't stay ahead of the bell curve for too long... and even if we win, our prize is another best-of-7 against Sidney and the Pens. lolz! Shoot us now.

Montreal needs to get the 1st goal if they are going to win this hs,r. I dont think Ovechkin can win this game by himself, Green and Semin need to show up tonight, I dont have much in those two. Halak will see a lot of shots, but they key is how many of them are quality shots and odd man rushes.

Sure tully, but there's a lot of luck involved as well. We had to overachieve quite a bit to get there.

Will not be pissed if we lose - it's mission accomplished already as far as I'm concerned. It's embarrassing for Washington to be forced to go 7 against a team that didn't even play for .500.

Backstrom or Semin will sparkle tonight!

Renocool, I'm dissapointed in you.

Montreal wins tonight going away. It will be a laffer by the 10 minute mark of the 3rd period.

Montreal wins tonight going away. It will be a laffer by the 10 minute mark of the 3rd period.

My inner fan boy would like to :highfive: you.

COMMON HABS ONE TIME!!!!!!11111OMG1111111

I got a laff out of your comment.

I can dream can't I. Anyway, I have been on a horrible streak the last couple of days, and this is just the kind of thing to get me rolling again, or maybe get rolled over again, either way, it will be exciting.

Who is us Matthew? You;re a gambler, none of this fan boy stuff.

The 92/93 Stanley Cup run damaged me Rogatien. I'm back to being a pimply 14yo when the playoffs start.

866290.bin