• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,020 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just realized I find it hilarious when people wear masks, yet they are just pulled down on their chin.

They usually have a look on their face like they are doing something productive.

I've only had Ethiopian once but it was tasty. Just not sure about the whole bread-as-a-utensil concept.

Didn't care for the bread. The meat stew was good, but nothing special, and not very cheap or anything

Korean my favorite not so easy to get restaurant food.

Talk about this for a sign of the times....

Myblu, for those who like to vape but don't like fruity shit vapes, normally alright but this bullshit on their site -

1st we have a nice welcome bundle - a bunch of stuff for $10 - great deal, right?

blu1.png

So you take the time to pick your nicotine levels, flavors, etc.

Then you go to check out and....

blu2.png

No matter what you do, it's $39.96!

TOTAL BAIT AND SWITCH.

2021 BULLSHIT.

Tsk tsk.

I stopped smoking awhile back. That shit is a killer. That's permanent. I vape a little, it's really nice with a beer. Nice little stimulant during the day as well.

I stopped smoking awhile back. That shit is a killer. That's permanent. I vape a little, it's really nice with a beer. Nice little stimulant during the day as well.
I do the ZYN nicotine pouches for a pick me up. No tobacco. No popcorn lung. Inexpensive. I keep it at 3mgs a pouch. Roughly 5 a day

I haven't had a cig in forever. Maybe over a year. But whenever I see someone smoking on TV or some shit I think to myself - goddammit that motherfucker looks cool.

Just realized I find it hilarious when people wear masks, yet they are just pulled down on their chin.

They usually have a look on their face like they are doing something productive.

What's up with "reply all" people?

My inbox is for updates, meeting invites and to be advised when I fuck up, fuck off with your reply all birthday wishes to people.

What's up with close talkers and loud talkers? Fuck off.

if they wear a mask they are afraid of losing their masculinity, so they're rebellious to display their manhood by nonconforming their nose

in other words insecure fagotity