• Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 3,305 Views

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Germany not even trying on offense. Boring as hell. Congrats on making it to the next round Canada.

They are trying on offense, they just don't have any to speak of.

they are very good at icing however

If I was on the German team I would rather lose 8-0 trying to score and win then lose they way they are now.

Don't tell me you're on the krauts.

If I was on the German team I would rather lose 8-0 trying to score and win then lose they way they are now.

Not their style...They play defense first and hope for a mistake by the other team. They are the type of team that isn't going to "beat themselves". They don't have enough talent to be in games any other way. Reminds me of the Minnesota Wild before this year...they stayed in every game even when outmatched badly.

I have no bet on this Moldy. I just wanted to watch a good hockey game and instead I got this horseshit game.

Germany is not a team that has much skill or creativity. A lucky break could still make this interesting still. Canada however, is showing poor skill as well.

Playing against a team with a "cap hit" of $121 million, a who's who of the NHL's allstars, trying to tango with them in a fast paced blow-for-blow game would be suicide. They are trying to give themselves the best chance to win, not entertain the masses.

You'll get your fireworks come Russia/Canada. Ironic, many thought that would be a medal game; now it stands that one of the two won't even get a medal.

Strange goal!
2-0

first time ive ever seen that

German game plan working to perfection.:jerk:

holy shit it went through the net. crazy.

Germany needs a penalty. They are much better shorthanded.

Germans power play doesn't look half bad. Certainly looks better then my Ducks team.