Tokens
2wegtwy.jpg

5wfcyt.jpg

352hizo.jpg

k1xtvo.jpg

apparently he cant add since im up in my thread

he is the biggest fukin joke i have ever seen

he is the biggest fukin joke i have ever seen

Wow, a shocker. Somebody talking about me on Gamelive without my prompting. Birdman, keep picking those losers pal. have a blessed day. Oh, did I mention I was 4-1 today? That would be the punchline to the biggest joke that is me!

your house is 5k sq ft with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom....yet you have a roomate living there?

should i post your phone number, email, house value, pictures of the inside and outside of your house, family names and address's?

should i post your phone number, email, house value, pictures of the inside and outside of your house, family names and address's?

Probably best if you didn't do it here.

LOL what a fukin mush and a tool calling the angels a winner in the 4th inning....he also ran away from chat crying when everyone started hammering him

its called intimidation...i wouldnt post his info on a forum

I go to bed and I see you are still running your mouth. You can post whatever you want about me. Considering you have already posted wrong information on the place I live in, I doubt you have any real info about me. Also, keep in mind, if you do post anything about me, it will not be me you have to worry about pissing off. Go ahead...post my email ([email protected]) phone number (702-534-9377) house value (the one I live in 1.2 million at price bought), pictures of rented house (even I don't have those), and family names and addresses (whose would you like)? You are a dumbass...lol!!!

Three exclamation points. This means business!!!

Three exclamation points. This means business!!!

You know it Bread..lol. It is on like Donkey Kong. Actually, I have been called a lot of names but never has the "threat" of putting my personal information online used to intimidate me..lol. I guess having Gamelive people call me is supposed to be a scary proposition. This kid can't be more than 21. he acts like he just went to prom on Saturday.