• Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 4,996 Views

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
So I have a bunch of ideas and thoughts on what I want to do but I really need some expert adive here and the few who have it aren't exatly forthcoming so TELL ME what I need to do while I am out there pleeeeeeeease!!!

Doesn't have to be Denver it could be anywhere really, I will have a lot of time.

A restaurant, an experience, a hole I can fall into. Whatever. Ideas, people.

:gaymelive:

Rockies are in town until Wednesday playing the Cubs and Giants.

Pearl Street in Boulder. Hike around the Flatirons in Boulder. Tubing Boulder Creek in Boulder or Clear Creek in Golden. Indian Hot Springs in Idaho Springs. Reno Cool can probably give you better advice for places to catch some music in Denver.

Tebow signed his contract today. I'm sure that they are having some sort of party for him.

Last time I was in Boulder there was a really good strip club. I don't recall the name or the street but the strippers were spectacular!!

MrX
Pearl Street in Boulder. Hike around the Flatirons in Boulder. Tubing Boulder Creek in Boulder or Clear Creek in Golden. Indian Hot Springs in Idaho Springs. Reno Cool can probably give you better advice for places to catch some music in Denver.

Thanks Mr. X, I will check this stuff out

Pavy, will be there with the GF so probably no strip club in my near future

Music acts would be nice, let's get Reno's input here

OK Cougar..I once had my birthday at a strip club with my girlfriend buying the lap dances. I thought all women like strip clubs.

Good strip club in Boulder? lol

Pavy my girl is fairly conservative when it comes to that stuff

She's lots of fun, she's just not that into vagina

Coug's. follow the X's to the secret hot springs.

When you get there hang out with some 17 year old guys.

Have camera ready.

Coug's. follow the X's to the secret hot springs.

When you get there hang out with some 17 year old guys.

Have camera ready.

:loco: Wally, taking pics of underage boys isn't really what I had in mind

See if there is a concert at Red Rock.

Do this, one of the best venues to see a concert.

Saw Widespread Panic play there a few years ago. One of the better concerts I have ever been too.

I saw panic play there in either 03' or 04'.

Excellent idea about Red Rocks. I should have thought of that.