Things that don't suck

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,108 Views
waking up in the middle of the night, and assuming it is prob 10 mins before your alarm is set to go off and looking and it is only like 2:15 am instead!

this does not apply to Fairwarning

If I can't get back to sleep and then feel groggy all day I consider that sucking..

waking up in the middle of the night, and assuming it is prob 10 mins before your alarm is set to go off and looking and it is only like 2:15 am instead!

Good one. Feelings were evoked as I read and related to that scenario - and they didn't suck.

The American League Wild Card game

this does not apply to Fairwarning

It does Arch, the clock says 1:15 though for me.

Clients who prefer to text as a means of communication. Love you guys. Love them all but seriously, thank you for that.

Losing two days in a row then going huge on the Giants to get back on the plus side. :chickendance:

Also I'm very glad our chicken smiley did not fall victim to/in the great California chicken massacre of 2014.

Cami's recipe thread. I couldn't appreciate it at the time, but now I'm actually cooking my own meals in an attempt to eat a cleaner diet and boost energy. Someone should bump that thread.

Why not just bump it yourself instead of ordering people around? :wallylove:

shit that's gonna break the site for at least an hour, my bad.