Things I don't like

• Start date
  • Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 8,120 Views
Those earrings people wear..

You know what kind.

When my thighs chaff from being sweaty and too much walking.

People who don't understand the difference between a job and a career.

People who think drinking expensive beer makes them more then people who drink expensive beer.

Kids that can't keep their hands off the damn walls no matter how many times you tell them even if you ask nice or if you threaten their life cuz you just painted the walls and you're still pissed cuz 4 tvs are on 24/7 and you wake up at 415 in the morning and every god dang light in the whole frickin house is on like every day and it's like man wtf i take you places I buy you things and U Can't turn off a fricken light.gd, gettin notices from the power company saying you are using 3 times the electricity of your neighbor and once a month I wake up and hear water runnin and a go outside and the fkn hose is on.

Ice cream bar receipts from grocery store but no ice cream bars up in my belly.

Kids that can't keep their hands off the damn walls no matter how many times you tell them even if you ask nice or if you threaten their life cuz you just painted the walls and you're still pissed cuz 4 tvs are on 24/7 and you wake up at 415 in the morning and every god dang light in the whole frickin house is on like every day and it's like man wtf i take you places I buy you things and U Can't turn off a fricken light.gd, gettin notices from the power company saying you are using 3 times the electricity of your neighbor and once a month I wake up and hear water runnin and a go outside and the fkn hose is on.

this

bad air guitar players

shouldnt live with such niggers man

When people discriminate against colas

I bet between the 3 top domestic beers, there is one house refuses to drink

ie "Coors taste yucky, I would never drink it"

When people discriminate against colas

I bet between the 3 top domestic beers, there is one house refuses to drink

ie "Coors taste yucky, I would never drink it"

You're going to hate me Blitty. I cannot stand the taste of any Budweiser product. Don't ask me why, but I have abstained from drinking as not to drink Bud Light or Budweiser.