The Wonder Woman Whore Shit Stopped Tonight....

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 3,099 Views

BGS 9.5

Basement Dweller
Since
Jan 31, 2010
Score
Tokens
Couldn't take it anymore, you all know what I am sayin.....

fukk off Plom, that was annoying as hell, and I have a feeling you know what I am talking about....

of course it was FB, you are friends with him. I don't even care what the original reason was that I was friended, maybe a nice guy if not some GL ghost, but those CONSTANT fukkin updates made me want to put pins in my fukkin cokk.....

What the FUCK is this thread about?

Jesus.

Daft, It for once you had half a clue about social networking, you would know what this is about. Ask fukkin Plom, or almost any other semi-regular around here. It's pathethic, on second thought, don't ask because it doesn't even matter anymore.

good thing it doesn't matter anymore. i can go about my day now without a care.

Daft, It for once you had half a clue about social networking, you would know what this is about.

I am on Facebook and G+ and whatnot every day, but I have no idea what this is about. I'm guessing it is not so much about having " half a clue about social networking" as "having half a clue about not having retarded friends."

I am glad I have no clue

No idea

Fake Facebooks are the way to go :owl:

The only fake FB accounts I know of are GL people.

You know you have failed in life when at the 20th high school class reunion your only accomplishment in life is having a fake facebook account.

So BGS is a black guy and he met Wonder Woman.

Wheres the joke in there?

You know you have failed in life when at the 20th high school class reunion your only accomplishment in life is having a fake facebook account.

Or when you give a shit about high school reunions.

Pavy vs Cougar Bait has A LOT of Sunday potential.

:cougar: