The Secret Zone @ Gamelive.com

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 4,827 Views
Where do I submit my resume to be accepted into The Secret Zone? Is there an interview process?

Smash your chimney neighbor over the head with a surfboard and you're in!

I want in RJ.

Breadly, the neighbour moved in August. I actually offered her boyfriend a hand in moving heavy furniture/boxes into the moving truck. He was a cool cat, but she was a useless fat bitch. I still can't believe a human being would sit on their front step on Xmas eve night, chain smoking and watching a neighbour's chimney light up like fireworks. Anyways, she's gone and now I am fighting with the neighbour right next to me. Last Saturday she blamed me for the leaves in front of her house because I absolutely refuse to rake the leaves ON THE ROAD in front of my house. Can you fucking imagine? The nerve of some people. If my 2 young boys were not present I honestly would have told her to go fuck herself. See now I am getting wacko and I won't sleep well tonight. FUCK!!!!

I want in RJ.

Breadly, the neighbour moved in August. I actually offered her boyfriend a handjob in moving heavy furniture/boxes into the moving truck. He was a cool cat, but she was a useless fat bitch. I still can't believe a human being would sit on their front step on Xmas eve night, chain smoking and watching a neighbour's chimney light up like fireworks. Anyways, she's gone and now I am fighting with the neighbour right next to me. Last Saturday she blamed me for the leaves in front of her house because I absolutely refuse to rake the leaves ON THE ROAD in front of my house. Can you fucking imagine? The nerve of some people. If my 2 young boys were not present I honestly would have told her to go fuck herself. See now I am getting wacko and I won't sleep well tonight. FUCK!!!!

Wow you are one great neighbor, Pucky!

Yea it's kinda impossible to offend anyone on this board. Almost.

You would think that this would be true, but it's really not.

Breads balls offend me, but I think it just might be me.

Breads balls offend me, but I think it just might be me.

They offended Robyn for, like, at least a week. I remember it well.

wowowoow a new episode of ray ray's THE NEWS @ the SZ :wha:

For real?!?!?? Link please?

*runs to read the news*

Did some of my posts that got moved get moved to the secret zone? or does it have to be a whole thread? Just asking

Awesome news update. RayRay! :cheers: