The salmon in AK are running and you can watch live on a bear cam.

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,100 Views
stupidka bear was scratching ear and salmon got away

:popcorn:

I see bears humping. One looks like it might want to catch a salmon, but there is a male bear all up in her bizness.

Holy shit dem bears getting mad crunk RIGHT NOW

Random thought:

Fish swimming upstream is like hard and stuff

Like when life gives you lemons be like damn what if I had to swim UP A WATERFALL or something

I think it's time for salmons to have a sit-down and look at some continuous improvement strategies.

Random thought:

Fish swimming upstream is like hard and stuff

Like when life gives you lemons be like damn what if I had to swim UP A WATERFALL or something

Whoah and I mean FUCKING W.HOE FELLA

YOU'RE DROPPING POKER METAPHORS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE.

Thing 1 asked, "Where did the bears go? Let's find them."

At least an hour of solid entertainment for her.

I am the bear tonight at poker.

I don't talk to the fish. I don't care how they feel because that doesn't make any sense. I'm just going to eat them and poop them into my depends.

I will be watching this the whole time and reminding myself that I am the bear.

SUPERSTAR POKER. BE THE BEAR.

those people in the comments are hardcore fans, they know them by name

Thing 1: "Look, mommy! The bears are hugging!"

so why are those fish in the air? Are they trying to jump over the rock, or is that an instance of a fish unable to swim through and being thrown back? How do they do that :ohmy:

Some types of salmon have this ridiculous evolutionary thing where they have to return to their original spawning grounds to reproduce. So they get born, then swim with the current downstream - down the waterfalls and all that - eezy peezy as they say - but then to keep the species going, they have this crazy suicide mission up the reverse course - so they can lay/fertilize the eggs in the same spot it started - before they can die (although many of them do die from exhaustion/bears/humans-of-course/what-have-you.)

As I say, they need to all get together and have a big meeting and discuss some continuous improvement options.

Last edited: